LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 1st, 2017, 10:01 AM   11
adastra
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi Ladies,

I'd love to join too. DH and I have been together 10 years, but only got married a few months ago. Financially we are probably not in the best position, but I'm nearly 32, he's in his forties, so I am super aware of the ticking clock! This is our second cycle TTC, and I should be ovulating any day now

Old Jun 1st, 2017, 10:54 AM   12
CheshireDucky
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Blo - Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope you caught that eggy!
adastra - Welcome! Sounds like we're kinda in the same boat with our ages and our partners ages (I'm 33 and he's in his 40s). Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust!

AF has fully shown up and I'm sorry for wishing for her. I'm glad not to be in limbo anymore. Now to get through the misery so I can get to O day. Got my OPKs all ready to go this cycle.

Old Jun 1st, 2017, 11:11 AM   13
Bloblo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome adastra! How is your cycle going?

Cheshire- sorry about af, it always sucks even when we expect it... but good that you have opk's ready. They work super well for me, so i highly recommend. My bbt is sometimes just all over the place, and my ewcm lasts a week or more, so opk is crucial for my bd timing and peace of mind during tww.

Nuthatch- any testing today?

Afm: i am having sytoms of high progesterone (stiff muscles, sleepiness, bloating, lower sex drive). I am taking this as a good sign

Old Jun 1st, 2017, 16:38 PM   14
melissandei
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Melissandei : 15 June

Thanks for starting this group... would love to have you guys along the journey

Melissandei : 15 June

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloblo View Post
Hoping we can get a good group of ladies together to share updates regularly and support each other on this journey. I would like to bring some positive energy and baby dust for us all.

I will add your name and next testing date below and keep it updated as much as possible (Read next post for a bit of my journey).

Nuthatch: 3 June
Bloblo: 10 June
CheshireDucky: 20-22 June
Adastra

Old Jun 1st, 2017, 19:19 PM   15
Nuthatch
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome Adastra and Melissandei!

Yay for o day, Blo! I hope this is it for you!

Cheshire, sorry about af. Good luck getting through the next week or two. I hate the wait to ovulation way more than the tww!

Afm, i think i am out. My cm turned pinkish/brown this afternoon with a little spotting. I have had total bfn (not even squinters) all week. My bbt has been oddly low this entire cycle but did definitely show a temp shift. I think me, a pitcher of sangria, and my bathtub are going to get real cozy this weekend 😔

Old Jun 1st, 2017, 19:21 PM   16
MeepMeepHP
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey ladies, I will join you. My husband and I met a year and 8 months ago, and married 11 months after we met. First marriage and child for both of us, I am 36 and he is 32. We wanted to start trying right away since we'd like to have 2 kids and I'm not getting any younger, but had to wait until I got a job with health insurance and maternity leave. I'm now 4 dpo in our 4th cycle of trying. I will test on June 10th unless I get some really strong symptoms before that.

Old Jun 1st, 2017, 19:56 PM   17
CheshireDucky
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome melissaandei and meep!

blo - Those signs do sound promising!
Nuthatch - so sorry to hear. The sangria and the bath sounds like a great weekend plan, though.

Nothing new for me. Just waiting and wishing I could pee on a stick already.

Old Jun 1st, 2017, 20:47 PM   18
Nuthatch
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome meep!

Not going to lie, Cheshire. Some months i just waste an ic early on in the tww to get it out of my system and the bfn early keeps me from getting my hopes up too high...lol

Old Jun 2nd, 2017, 09:21 AM   19
melissandei
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Thanks Ladies

Sorry to hear that Nuthatch. TGIF though..

Even though I am only on cylce#3 of TTC, the TWW makes me extremely nervous.
This month I started temping and made a really bad choice of randomly picking up a $1 thermometer from Dollar Tree. Just noticed it's accuracy is +-0.2f

Even though I ve been getting above 98f since last 3 days, I cant trust it and also read it could just be high due to restless sleep.

Hoping the best for all of us !!

Old Jun 2nd, 2017, 09:29 AM   20
Nuthatch
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Melissa, you can get a great bbt thermometer with two decimal points from amazon (or even from the drugstore). I was so worried about it being "right" the first month that i used 3 different thermometers every day. Needless to say, that didnt last long and i find that ff can figure out my chart whether i am perfect with it or not.

SEO by vBSEO