LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 9th, 2017, 08:05 AM   261
SOWifey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thanks for the welcome! FX for y'all this month. I'm not holding out much hope this month... my O day should be Tuesday or Wednesday, and thanks to Irma, my mother will be staying with us probably Monday and Tuesday.

Old Sep 9th, 2017, 13:09 PM   262
Sasha92
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

At desire2mom: I tested yesterday at 9DPO and it was negative. I really want wait and test Monday but I can feel me testing again tomorrow at 11DPO lol sorry you have a BFN

@ amandaGAC: I know can't believe I only wrote that a few days ago it feels like forever. This cycle has felt alot longer than others and I don't know why...

Old Sep 9th, 2017, 13:35 PM   263
babylolo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Hello! I'd love to make friends with other ttc mommys to be! I'm from Scotland 29 next month and we are trying for our first. I just posted today actuall a si am 12DPO cramping and have been spotting since 6DPO everyday pinky brown and light. I'm currently getting sick with the cold blocked nose and sinuses, it sucks lol!

My topic is names "am I pregnant" if you want to check it out there's photos too! I've got nearly all faint lines bar one or two tests. I think I'm pregnant but the tests I've been using I've heard you can get false positives (one step internet cheapies) so I did a Tesco blue dye there is a faint line but again blue yes are known for false positives, so I tried a Superdrug cheap own brand and there's the faintest line again but for three days now there has been not much difference in line apart from after 10 mins on the one step ic the dye runs alon at around 10-15 mins and sits where the line is meant to be so I'm really unsure!

Good luck &a baby dust to you all 💕 Xx

Old Sep 11th, 2017, 12:33 PM   264
MeepMeepHP
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

hello everyone! It's been a while - welcome to the new ladies!

I'm looking for opinions, we're doing our first IUI this month and my dr. said they will only accept a positive OPK if it's with 2nd urine of the morning. They said if I get a positive at night, it doesn't count. Has anyone else heard of this? I have tested twice a day in the past and often my strongest positives are in the evening, so it is strange to me.

If I do get a positive in the evening I'll have to call them the next morning, and then they also want me to come in the following day, not the day I call. I told the nurse that I thinK I ovulate the same day of a positive test due to pain and temperature increase the next day, and she said the temp increase is just the egg being released so it's OK to wait.

I don't mean to 2nd guess everything they are telling me, but want to make sure our timing is best it can be. Any thoughts?

Old Sep 12th, 2017, 07:14 AM   265
Desire2Mom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Meep- I find it odd they want you to wait the extra day before going in. If you think of the viability of the egg, waiting an extra 24 hours is too long. My doc had me use OPKs between 2 and 4pm (one of the best times to test for highest peak). When I got a positive, DH would show up around 730am the next morning and I would go back for the IUI a couple hours later after they did the wash. On my days off, i was able to make it to 2-4 with my SMU, but on days I work, that time frame was my FMU and my doc didn't have a problem with that. Is there any way you can speak directly with the doc and not the nurse to explain what you experience? FX it all works in your favor!

Old Sep 12th, 2017, 10:38 AM   266
MeepMeepHP
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thanks Desire2Mom - that is good to know! Your FMU was between 2-4pm?

Old Sep 13th, 2017, 02:26 AM   267
Desire2Mom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Only when I worked that night and I woke up at 3-330. Otherwise, I would pee by noon and then hold it until 3ish.

Old Sep 14th, 2017, 07:56 AM   268
Desire2Mom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

After AF couldn't figure out if she wanted to stay or not, the day finally came.... injections have started!

Old Sep 17th, 2017, 21:03 PM   269
AmandaGAC
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome babylolo! Fxed for you.

AFM - I'm 9dpo. My boobs started to get really sore today, but other than that no symptoms. Had a terrible migraine Thursday & Friday of last week. Holding strong not testing, too much going on making me not really think about it that much. Thursday is test day. I'm not holding out much hope, but we'll see.

Old Sep 18th, 2017, 09:05 AM   270
SOWifey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Amanda- fingers crossed for you! My bbt chart looks similar to yours, but I'm a little behind you at (I think) 3dpo.

SEO by vBSEO