LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 3rd, 2017, 19:12 PM   31
CheshireDucky
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome polkadotpixie! Sending you lots of !

AFM - looks like AF is finally gone. I'll be starting OPKs this week to better predict O day. FF has given me three possible O days so we're planning on every other day this cycle starting a few days before O and a few days after with the aid of OPKs and temping.

Looks like I'll be testing June 23. I picked up a few WalMart cheapies and I have a bunch of IC as well. Feeling good about this cycle!

Old Jun 4th, 2017, 02:02 AM   32
Bloblo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome to the new ones!

Cheshire- i like your plan! This is almost exactly what we did this cycle.
Im 5dpo now, still feeling really positive. Had my last alcohol yesterday, now I'm going alcohol free for the rest of my tww (and hopefully a few months after that due to bfp).
My family-in-law are catolic and i have been chosen to be my niece's godmother. Today is the baptism - i am both super excited to be a godmother and super upset that i am not yet a mother, so will be quite an emotional day...

How are the rest of u guys doing?

Old Jun 4th, 2017, 03:23 AM   33
adastra
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

My OH said something about 'when we have our child...' yesterday, so I made a joke about how we'll never have one unless we start getting our timing right, because we'd pretty much missed our chance this cycle so there's no chance of me getting pregnant until next month now, and he was like 'oh, don't be so silly, we don't have to wait a whole another month...'

Turns out he was under the impression that I could pretty much get pregnant at any time apart from during my period! He scoffed at the idea that there are only a few days each month that we can conceive during, until I explained about ovulation and how my egg dies soon afterwards.... oh my goodness, no wonder he's been so relaxed about it all.

I'm on CD17 now, and had thought I'd O'd on CD15 due to a temp spike yesterday morning and no noticeable EWCM on CD15, after having a lot on CD13 and 14. We hadn't had sex the whole week before, so I was very sad. However, I was still having ovulation pain yesterday so I did two OPKs (10am and 6pm) and they were both very much positive, and also had EWCM. My temp had dropped again this morning, not as low as it was last week, but a lot lower than yesterday, so I am wondering whether it was high yesterday cos the room was so hot when I woke up and not because of ovulation.

Is it possible to get a positive OPK after ovulation? Didn't think it was.... We had sex last night anyway, so we're covered just in case I hadn't already O'd. Fingers crossed!!

Old Jun 5th, 2017, 14:49 PM   34
mrsfrank
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Thank you so much for the warm welcome ladies! I'm so looking forward to being a part of this community. I had to look up all the abbreviations but I think I'll catch on in no time at all.

Bloblo - amazing news on becoming a godmother. Hope your day went great!

AF is gone as of yesterday and I have yet to use an OPK but I'm going to really try to stay on the ball and do everything I need to do this cycle, so I'm going to start using them. Also, at the recommendation of a friend of mine who had great success we ordered a lubricant that is supposed to be helpful. We shall see!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend

Old Jun 6th, 2017, 09:19 AM   35
AmandaGAC
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'll join too. DH and I are keeping our TTC a big secret from our family (only a few close friends know about it) so it will be nice to have other people TTC #1 to go on this journey with. We just started trying last month, BFN. AF left town last Thursday, so it's almost time to BD again!

Old Jun 6th, 2017, 10:21 AM   36
Bloblo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Nuthatch: did you get bfp? Any news?

Meepmeep, Melissandei, CheshireDucky: hope u are doing well?

Adastra: men are such idiots sometimes... tsk! Hope he understands now and that you will benefit from a good attitude change.

Mrsfrank: I think you have a great plan that might turn into a great cycle for you!

Polkadotpixie: We have similar cycles- im normally 26days, and had a 28day last cycle. I have only 11day luteal phase though so af is due Sunday. How is the tww treating u? Any promising symptoms?

AmandaGAC: Welcome! I was also secretly ttc until i got pregnant. Had mc unfortunately and now everyone knows that we are ttc... i miss the secrecy ;-)

Afm... im on 7dpo and everything is perfect. All signs point to bfp - im even having the same sleeping issues as when i was pregnant last time. Dh thinks its all in my mind... it might be
But i simply cannot stop hoping! My endo says all is fine, no hashimotos, no need to increase meds- my current dosage gave me tsh of about 1,5. My keto eating plan is really helping me just to be healthy and feel good. All-in-all i feel super lucky!

Old Jun 6th, 2017, 10:53 AM   37
CheshireDucky
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

adastra - My OH thought the same thing! "You can get pregnant at any time, why are you doing all this?" After I explained he understood and is now interested in my temps and stuff. Hah! Fingers crossed for you that you caught that eggy!

mrsfrank - Good luck! This board is amazing for support so don't be afraid to ask questions even if you find them silly. Hoping the lube and OPKs work for you this cycle.

Amanda - welcome! Keeping it a secret is definitely hard. Message boards are great for finding people who understand the journey.

Blo - Oh man keeping my fingers crossed for you! Awesome news about your TSH as well. It's a great feeling when that comes back in normal range.

AFM - Started OPKs yesterday. The line was darker than I thought it would be at this point, but not a positive. Hoping I'm on track for O day of the 10th-12th. I'm thinking either Thur/Fri I'll start testing twice a day to make sure I get it, once a day until then. So much waiting!

How's everyone else doing?

Old Jun 6th, 2017, 14:46 PM   38
MeepMeepHP
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Everything is crossed for you Bloblo!

Tomorrow will be 10dpo for me, I'm going to try my best to resist testing until the day I would get AF (Saturday). So far I have not had much in the way of symptoms other than migraines and some bloating, and I woke up to cramps on CD8, but no sore boobs or anything. Temps are still at the high end of the range for me, but that's not so unusual at 9dpo.

Old Jun 6th, 2017, 20:51 PM   39
AmandaGAC
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thanks all! Fingers crossed, blo! Sending baby dust.

Old Jun 6th, 2017, 22:52 PM   40
melissandei
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

I am 8 dpo... No strong symptoms except for sore nipples yet .... I think its so difficult to know if something is actually going on or is it just all in your head.

I am keeping really low expectations this cycle...to avoid getting depressed ...also i ve decide not to test at all till like 15 or 16 dpo if i make it till then

Sending baby dust to all you ladies

SEO by vBSEO