LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 27th, 2017, 12:14 PM   1
Bloblo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Looking for some buddies - ttc #1

Hoping we can get a good group of ladies together to share updates regularly and support each other on this journey. I would like to bring some positive energy and baby dust for us all.

I will add your name and next testing date below and keep it updated as much as possible (Read next post for a bit of my journey).

Melissandei
CheshireDucky
EmilyIGF
AmandaGAC
Bloblo
Adastra
Desire2Mom
Nuthatch
MeepmeepHP
Mrsfrank
Polkadotpixie
Gemini19156
MeganMc
AshAbe
Sander
Happytobettc
Mojojojo
Szna
Catlove

Old May 27th, 2017, 12:23 PM   2
Bloblo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

My journey so far

I met the love of my life 5yrs ago and got married 1yr ago. I waited to be stable and "ready " to try for a baby. Which means that i am almost 32 and not yet pregnant Currently living in Germany, but planning to move to Poland before the end of 2017.

Im on cycle #10 right now - waiting to o. Thinking Wednesday will be it!
I had a miscarriage in April, and that really made me even more desperate to be successful in ttc.

I use bbt and opk (plus monitoring cm) to plan bd timing. I get really crazy during tww and LOOOOOVVEEE to symptom spot. I have never managed to wait longer than 9dpo before testing.
So.... that's me! If you are interested in a bit more of my history, feel free to click on my ttc journal below.
My TTC Journal
Please join me in this journey - we can obsess together

Old May 27th, 2017, 20:53 PM   3
CheshireDucky
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'll join!

Met my partner nine years ago. We kept putting TTC off for various reasons - housemates, move, illness, etc. We also broke up for a brief period of time but worked through our differences and realized we waited long enough so it's time to TTC #1.

His mother, who is an amazing sewer, has already started to collect fabric for blankets and clothes.

I have hypothyroidism so my endo is monitoring my numbers like a hawk.

Not sure of my testing in June yet cause I messed up my temps in May. But looking like June 20-22. I'll know more in a week or so!

Old May 27th, 2017, 23:47 PM   4
Bloblo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Yaayyy! Hi!

I also have slightly underactive thyroid, so i am currently on meds for that - my tsh was around 5 when diagnosed (i was pregnant at the time) - I'm going to my endo this week for first follow up, so will find out if its Hashimotos or just Hypothyroidism.

Old May 28th, 2017, 09:55 AM   5
Nuthatch
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi Blo and Cheshire!! I would love to join. My test date isnt until June 2 or 3, but i am going to start testing Tuesday.

I have been ttc #1 off and on (mostly on) for about 12 years. I have had numerous early miscarriages and 2 late losses (a girl and a boy). I uave some medical issues that have made me unable to carry to term in the past, but my extraordinary team of doctors think i am finally ready to try again.

Last month ended in a chemical, which was hard, but i knew from the beginning that it wasnt going to stick. And then things went off the rails when my husband decided he didnt want to be together anymore after 14 years. So i am doing this solo. For now, he is actually acting as my sperm donor (we have a contract/lawyers) until i move 2000 miles away in july. He has offered to continue donating, but i need to do some research on sperm quality after shipment. If this doesnt work, then after i get settled in my new home, i will start looking into my other options. I am ready for a child... no matter how they come to me.

Old May 28th, 2017, 11:22 AM   6
CheshireDucky
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Blo - I hope your endo appointment goes well and they're supportive of you! I have Hashimoto's as well, which causes my hypo.

Welcome Nuthatch! So sorry to hear about your losses over the years. Also sorry to hear about your divorce. Sounds like you took all the right steps for everything with the contract.

Old May 29th, 2017, 01:47 AM   7
Bloblo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Wow Nuthatch - you are strong!! Sorry to hear about your situation, but congratulations for not letting losses and a stupid man stand in the way of your dreams. I am glad that you found a team of doctors who is supportive.

I will put you down for june 3, but feel free to poas earlier

As for me - still waiting to ovulate. DH left yesterday to Italy and will only return tmw so I am hoping that my opk stays negative for now

Old May 29th, 2017, 12:44 PM   8
Bloblo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Such a super positive opk! Too bad dh is in stupid Italy
But i will jump him the moment he steps through the door!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20170529-193340.jpg (20.0 KB, 4 views)

Old May 29th, 2017, 15:49 PM   9
CheshireDucky
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Fingers crossed for you, blo! Hoping that you're able to catch that eggy!

AFM - I'm waiting for my period to get into full flow. Pretty sure it's toying with me knowing I want it to show up already.

Old Jun 1st, 2017, 00:43 AM   10
Bloblo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Cheshire: did af show up for you yet?
Nuthatch: where are you in your cycle?

Afm - 2dpo and feeling good. I do think that we timed everything perfectly. I just simply have to get my bfp this cycle...

SEO by vBSEO