LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 3rd, 2017, 13:16 PM   1
angie90
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Trying in July! Anyone with me?

Hi all!

I got my breakthrough/period bleed from BCP on 25th June and it appeared all very normal and regular.

SO now am 3 days away from "ovulation period" anyone also trying for number 1 around this time and want a buddy?? Would love someone to chat too during all of this!

xx

Old Jul 6th, 2017, 09:16 AM   2
Gabbyandbella
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

hi im new here, and this is my 3rd moth trying so I have a good feeling about July, I keep telling my boyfriend that and he thinks I'm crazy. I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle but I was ridiculously stressed out, but this month I have a really good feeling. My ovulation date is not until the 21st though. Good luck I hope you get pregnant the first time : )

Old Jul 11th, 2017, 16:16 PM   3
angie90
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi!! I just commented on your post too!! Awww I'll be sending lots of baby dust to you for the 21st! Sorry to hear of you loss last month. Has the stress calmed fornyou now?

Old Jul 15th, 2017, 14:40 PM   4
rabradley09
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

I'll be your buddy!

I just signed up for the forums today 😬I am 4 dpo and this our first month TTC. I'm nervous but excited I hope all is well for everyone!

Old Jul 17th, 2017, 00:39 AM   5
Lucky4Tine
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hello!

This is my first cycle... though we were on vacation and "waiting" at the beginning of my fertile window. I don't have my hopes up very high but I may be 5 DPO according to CM and mittleschmerz.

I guess I'm nervous because I made a big deal about starting (DH forgot that he was on board with starting in July, and I didn't want to pressure him which is why I think I missed my peak window). DH sounds like he's hopping it takes a few months to conceive, give him some time to get his head in the game. lol

I know it's too early to be pregnant, but I feel like the sperm met the egg ... and my uterus is gearing up to accept the egg. I've had slight cramps and spasms, a headache, bloating and crazy gas. This TWW is getting the best of me!

SEO by vBSEO