LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 16th, 2017, 10:24 AM   1
AmandaGAC
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

OPK Confusion. Need another opinion.

Hi all,

I'm on CD15. FF is predicting O sometime between tomorrow and Wednesday. I took an internet OPK test this morning and I got what I thought was a considerably dark line. I had some CB tests so I decided to do a quick confirmation test using the same urine and it came out with a LOW reading. This morning my mucus was clear and stretchy leading me to believe that the internet test is the one I should be looking at.

What are your thoughts? Pictures attached.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Internet Test.jpg (29.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg CBA Test.jpg (22.4 KB, 5 views)

Old Jul 16th, 2017, 10:52 AM   2
Kiwiberry
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I eould test again with 2nd morning urine (or any time after fmu). Sometimes 1st morning urine can give you incorrect results either way. You will get a much more accurate idea of where you are in your cycle if you test throughout the day. I am new to temping, so cant comment on that (i saw your chart in your sig).

Old Jul 16th, 2017, 13:02 PM   3
CheshireDucky
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

With most OPKs it's recommended that you test in the afternoon-evening. I'd retest this afternoon (around 2-3 PM) to see what it says.

When I'm getting close to O I'll test in the afternoon and in the evening to catch my O.

Old Jul 16th, 2017, 16:38 PM   4
AmandaGAC
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thanks all. This was SMU tested at 10am per the instructions. I will retest tomorrow.

SEO by vBSEO