LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 20th, 2017, 22:10 PM   1
CowgirlBaby
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Trying to Conceive number one! Would love some buddies!

Hello lovely ladies. I am currently, like everyone else in this section of the forum. Trying for my first. I suffered an MC back in February due to being hospitalized from a mold infestation, but was given the go ahead to try again back in June and have been working on trying since.

I am excited to see there is an area where we first time future mum's can come together and talk :3

Can't wait to make some awesome friends with you lovely ladies and hope we can be pregnancy buddies!

Old Jul 24th, 2017, 13:52 PM   2
MinaMae
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey there! We're also TTC#1. We were NTNP for a few years just expecting it to happen. However, last month we kicked it up with OPKs and being very proactive. Here's hoping.

Old Jul 24th, 2017, 16:44 PM   3
zooloochick21
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi! My hubby and I are also trying for #1. We started trying in June, about a week after I had my nexplanon out. I think residual hormones from the BC and not being completely sure about the timing kept us from getting it right in June. This month, other stuff came up and we didn't even get to BD until the day after I ovulated, so I don't think this month is our month (I am currently 6dpo). I'm ready for the next cycle. I have a better understanding of timing now, we have the digital opks, and my hubby and I are both on vitamins.

Here's hoping that we all get BFPs soon!

Old Jul 24th, 2017, 21:31 PM   4
MinaMae
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

You never know until AF comes. The timing part is so hard though We've struggled with it for a while. I just always assumed NTNP that we'd end up pregnant. But, I'm fairly irregular with 30-38 day cycles and I travel a lot for work.

Old Jul 27th, 2017, 09:43 AM   5
AmandaGAC
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi all!

TTC #1 here too. Cycle #3. Hoping for BFPs for all of us!

Old Jul 27th, 2017, 17:16 PM   6
MissN8
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi there, also ttc #1 and looking to buddies. Got into a regular cycle very quick after bcp that I was on for 20 years. Is everyone doing opks?

Old Jul 28th, 2017, 01:39 AM   7
CowgirlBaby
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Fingers crossed that Mr. Storky comes to visit all of us! I OV'd over the weekend so partner and I DTD multiple times lol, so fingers crossed just waiting to see.

Old Jul 28th, 2017, 15:01 PM   8
ToriTami
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Also TTC #1. Was NTNP for a few months. This is cycle #1 using femara. Good luck to all.

Old Jul 28th, 2017, 17:52 PM   9
MinaMae
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

@MissN8 - welcome!!

We are. I expect to ovulate around 8/7. But I'll start the daily checking next week. So glad I cancelled my next trip abroad because it would have once again fell in O week. =/

@Tori - hey there and welcome! I wonder if I'll have to get on Clomid or Femara. I have irregular cycles, but my OB wanted us to use OPKs for a few months first.

Old Jul 31st, 2017, 15:29 PM   10
Sasha92
On a break (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi there I would love to join! I lost my little coconut June 16th at 13 weeks so this is my first cycle since the loss.. I think I ovulated Saturday evening/Sunday morning as my OKPs went darker (not 100% positive but alot darker than normal) and me and my partner DTD Tuesday and Friday so we're hoping Friday sperm are waiting for the egg officially in TTW x

SEO by vBSEO