Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 12th, 2018, 12:32 PM   21
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I read recently that if 1st day is spotting then it doesn't count. Didn't knew that before. I'd be CD5 but this month I didn't count that first day of spotting. My AF used to be precise like a clock but went little crazy since we started to TCC. So annoying! Who would think I'll learn new things about AF in my 30's Hope my OPKs won't take 2 months to arrive here, I need to know stuff!

Old Jan 13th, 2018, 10:10 AM   22
morvarie
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hi! I am 36 and TTC#1 too Have a few things that I might need to overcome to see a BFP including being overweight, mild hypothyroid and some signs pointing to PCOS. I am on my 9dpo on my first cycle with clomid, Metformin and synthroid. Don't really trust my body enough to do any symptom spotting - so planning to take a HPT next Friday when AF would potentially be due.

Old Jan 15th, 2018, 04:27 AM   23
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi morvarie! Keeping my fingers crossed for that HPT For everything else, maybe keto or lchf could help? My friend with PCOS got weight and cycles under control with keto. I'm on lchf even tho I don't have any problems, just weight I gained over holidays xD Helps with my mood too, winter blues and all that.

On another note, my OPKs and HPTs have arrived! I'm shocked, didn't expect them so soon! So I took first OPK today and there is really really faint line but I'm happy knowing I produce at least SOME of the hormones needing for baby.

Are any of you using OPKs?

Old Jan 17th, 2018, 21:15 PM   24
Boognishrises
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

33 here... Still trying.. I had an infection in my uterus so we never conceived until June. We haven't made it past 5 weeks... Ughh

Old Jan 19th, 2018, 01:03 AM   25
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boognishrises View Post
33 here... Still trying.. I had an infection in my uterus so we never conceived until June. We haven't made it past 5 weeks... Ughh
Good luck Boognishrises, hope you'll have your soon!

Old Jan 20th, 2018, 02:03 AM   26
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

Turning 30 the end of April, been trying for over 1 1\2 years. Finally got a transvaginal ultrasound and got some minor answers but still far from getting that BFP. Annoyed as hell cause didn't try with ex at age 23 and got instantly pregnant on precum and only one try. Now can't get any with hubs and that's after every other day since menstral, screw our bodies ladies it's #1bullsh*t!

Old Jan 20th, 2018, 07:30 AM   27
Boognishrises
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMoose View Post
Turning 30 the end of April, been trying for over 1 1\2 years. Finally got a transvaginal ultrasound and got some minor answers but still far from getting that BFP. Annoyed as hell cause didn't try with ex at age 23 and got instantly pregnant on precum and only one try. Now can't get any with hubs and that's after every other day since menstral, screw our bodies ladies it's #1bullsh*t!
Have your drs tried anything else for you?

Old Jan 22nd, 2018, 05:41 AM   28
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMoose View Post
That's what I keep saying - spend whole adult life watching not to get pregnant and now that I want it, I have to wait and calculate and stuff I was never pregnant so my fear is can I even stay pregnant? Is everything okay with me and hubs? But it's still too early to go and get some more serious testing done, just did papa & ultrasound and I had some smears that are recommended before planing to stay preggers (for 4 types of bacteria and hpv I think, everything came out clean)

Old Jan 22nd, 2018, 08:30 AM   29
thencomesbebe
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Yep I feel you guys. Turning 32 this year and all I want is to start our family. This will only be our 5th month trying but I just hope that this is the month. Gonna try to BD every day until menstrual shows.

Old Jan 24th, 2018, 14:20 PM   30
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Good luck and lots of I got horrible flu yesterday and am generally feeling meh. Don't really have any symptoms yet but I've stopped symptom spotting afer being "sure" the first few months of TTC. Only thing I really want atm is to be able to breathe normally

SEO by vBSEO