Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 25th, 2018, 00:57 AM   31
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

I'm currently working on permenant residency for Canada so I can't get health coverage or doctors don't really want to take me on atm. I was supposed to get a referral to a GYN, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Old Jan 26th, 2018, 09:28 AM   32
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Good luck with that CanadianMoose, hope you'll get everything sorted out soon.

I'm still having horrible flu over here, DH has it too, 8 more days till AF is supposed to be here, hope that at least flu will be gone by then.

Old Jan 30th, 2018, 23:34 PM   33
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

Well I'm suppose to hear back from the GYN and they will see me in less than a week. So there's that...they are taking me on. Maybe I can get the help I need to get the things I need fixed, because I think it's a bit more serious than just infertility now. There's been alot of pain and worrisome side effects now and this needs to be taken care of before it becomes something more serious.

Crossing fingers for you witchy

Old Jan 31st, 2018, 02:08 AM   34
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMoose View Post
Well I'm suppose to hear back from the GYN and they will see me in less than a week. So there's that...they are taking me on. Maybe I can get the help I need to get the things I need fixed, because I think it's a bit more serious than just infertility now. There's been alot of pain and worrisome side effects now and this needs to be taken care of before it becomes something more serious.

Crossing fingers for you witchy
Glad to hear they took you on, keep us updated how everything goes

Old Feb 7th, 2018, 21:09 PM   35
Zoey2959
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi everyone! I been reading posts on and off on here for a while now, commenting a couple times. I am 31, ttc#1 for 2 years with no luck. Iíve used opkís But I donít temp. I havenít been to a doc about it yet. I just keep thinking one more month... Iíve been with my DH for 13 years, married for 9 years. I really regret not trying from the start now. Good luck ladies. Iím on cd 20, 4 dpo, My af is due about 2/13

Old Feb 8th, 2018, 14:45 PM   36
iBeach
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hello ladies!

I should be 2-3 days away from AF and I can feel it coming... I am guessing I am out for this month, but still not loosing hope, as this can still be one of the symptoms.
I had such a sensitive boobs this cycle. I never had that to the point where I couldn't even touch them.

....and me too. I used birth control (pill) for couple of years, than had IUD and took it out... and now nothing.

I tried for almost 2 years about 3 years ago and never got pregnant...
As per GYN I am completely fine.

Old Feb 8th, 2018, 21:52 PM   37
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

GYN tried calling today to schedule my appointment to get checked out, but I spent all day in the restroom with a bad UTI...too much sexy times and enthusiasm. : Facepalm

Will call them tomorrow but hope this doesn't hurt my chances this month, been getting really fertile CM past 3 days...ugh FML worst luck EVER!

Old Feb 9th, 2018, 15:43 PM   38
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Ladies remember, always pee after being busy bee xD

On serious note,hope all the BDing will lead to big big BFP. Gyn was probably going to set appointment in a week anyways, at least here it usually takes a week so you still have time to get rid of annoying UTI by then.

Old Feb 12th, 2018, 21:26 PM   39
Zoey2959
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeach View Post
Hello ladies!

I should be 2-3 days away from AF and I can feel it coming... I am guessing I am out for this month, but still not loosing hope, as this can still be one of the symptoms.
I had such a sensitive boobs this cycle. I never had that to the point where I couldn't even touch them.

....and me too. I used birth control (pill) for couple of years, than had IUD and took it out... and now nothing.

I tried for almost 2 years about 3 years ago and never got pregnant...
As per GYN I am completely fine.
Iím now 9 dpo. Of coarse i already took a test yesterday and today. BFN as expected. Normally I have sore boobs by now but I donít feel a thing. I had some mild cramping yesterday and today like af will be here in the next day or two

Old Feb 15th, 2018, 06:57 AM   40
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I'm tired of BD lol I'm on 1DPO and we did BD 3 days in a row (-2,-1, O) xD It's too much lol We usually don't BD so much or at least not that much days in a row but it just happened. I'll probably BD tomorrow just in case but this is all we can give you ovaries, you better do your part OPKs were of no use to me this month, I used them only few times and all the times were negative but then again, I felt pretty into BD when we started the 3 day marathon so I suppose those were the fertile days. Maybe I should really just trust my body and see what happens.

How are you ladies doing?

SEO by vBSEO