Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 15th, 2018, 07:48 AM   41
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

I used some lingerie I bought for Valentine's to seduce my hubs last night and just had a great time not worrying about anything. I'm probably 3dpo but since I was dealing with the UTI and just finished my antibiotics last night I don't plan on anything and just want to enjoy my time with him and myself. Now I'm just waiting for my GYN appointment in like 2weeks and loving to take a break from testing for a cycle. How was your all's V-day?

Mmm good job on so much BDing witchy! Crossing fingers for ya!

Old Feb 18th, 2018, 14:07 PM   42
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

We don't go out on Valentines, but we watched some horror movies and ate junk food and it was fun We decided not to go out for V day few years back when we wanted to go to our fav restaurant (that is usually empty) and it was sooo crowded that we had to take take-out.

I'm now idk how many DPO but weirdly not thinking about it much. I'm more focused of practicing my Illustrator skills atm which is good, because I had enough crazy two week waits to last me a lifetime

Old Feb 20th, 2018, 22:11 PM   43
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

We didn't really go out either, our "rain check V-day" is this Friday. So that will be nice, but I think I am sick with a minor head cold or something. Sneezing and stuffy nose fits! Ugh!

Old Feb 21st, 2018, 00:04 AM   44
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Ugh hope you'll feel better soon, hate being sick.

Old Feb 24th, 2018, 04:04 AM   45
tei
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Hey girls
This seems like an appropriate thread for me.

I'll turn 30 in March. We haven't yet try to conceive, since i'm having a little problem with a rebel thyroid, but we're on the path. I've been tracking BBT since November last year and checking monthly O's with OPK. Unfortunately i have irregular MC, anywhere in between 23 and 32 day and of course ovulation occur whenever due to my hypothyroidism and possible endometriosis.

So, nice to meet you all!

Old Feb 24th, 2018, 16:15 PM   46
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi Tei, welcome! Hope you'll have happy and short stay here on TTC part of the forum

Old Feb 25th, 2018, 02:19 AM   47
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

AF is due Tuesday, got the big cramps today. Just in time for my GYN visit...oh joy! Bet she'll be thrilled.lol

Old Feb 25th, 2018, 03:53 AM   48
tei
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchy View Post
Hi Tei, welcome! Hope you'll have happy and short stay here on TTC part of the forum
Thank you, Witchy

Hopefully that will be the case, although hypothyroidism and possible endometriosis (didn't have a laparoscopy yet) doesn't sound promising. It's better to keep my expectations real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMoose View Post
AF is due Tuesday, got the big cramps today. Just in time for my GYN visit...oh joy! Bet she'll be thrilled.lol

Usually i cancel my Gyn visits when i have my period (they reschedule me short after though) because the PAP test isn't conclusive. Not sure if you're going in for a PAP though...

Old Feb 25th, 2018, 10:17 AM   49
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

Naw no pap they want to "talk" and make me pay more money out of pocket before they get down to really helping me. I swear if we could get this shit done over the counter I'd say fuck all those "fertility doctors" they do nothing but build a fortune off your misery.

Old Feb 25th, 2018, 11:57 AM   50
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

My AF is due Wednesday, let the countdown begin So far I had - stabbing pain in left ovary yesterday, then some cramps in the evening and since 8dpo wet feeling even tho I usually dry up before AF. But my body is evil and I had months where I had some weird symptoms (like boob ache, I never get those usually) and it was still nothing, so it's just wait and see for me.

CanadianMoose yeah it sucks, fertility help should be cheap if not free, especially for people who have no kids. But what can we do :\

SEO by vBSEO