LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 29th, 2017, 15:49 PM   11
sherii
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosslyn View Post
I have EWCM on Monday and ovulated on Wednesday with watery cm. Sometimes you don't get it on the day of ovulation. From what I've read each woman is different, but so is each cycle. That's why it's best to track all of your symptoms together, including temping.
I think next month I'll start temping. I didn't really see the point of doing all three - BBT, CM check, OPK - but now with one month past I can see why temping is good. I could look back over symptoms, CM, and check my temps to see what correlated to ovulation. However, yesterday I had very obvious O spotting when checking cm, which I've never had or noticed before (probably due to lack of cm checking) so I'm absolutely sure I o'd yesterday. However, in retrospect, BBT tracking seems totally worth it

Old Oct 29th, 2017, 18:12 PM   12
Rosslyn
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherii View Post
Quote:
I have EWCM on Monday and ovulated on Wednesday with watery cm. Sometimes you don't get it on the day of ovulation. From what I've read each woman is different, but so is each cycle. That's why it's best to track all of your symptoms together, including temping.
I think next month I'll start temping. I didn't really see the point of doing all three - BBT, CM check, OPK - but now with one month past I can see why temping is good. I could look back over symptoms, CM, and check my temps to see what correlated to ovulation. However, yesterday I had very obvious O spotting when checking cm, which I've never had or noticed before (probably due to lack of cm checking) so I'm absolutely sure I o'd yesterday. However, in retrospect, BBT tracking seems totally worth it
My first month trying I thought so too, but this is my second month and my app had my fertile window too late so I probably would've missed ovulation if I wasn't tracking in other ways. CM clued me in and temp confirmed it for me.

Old Oct 29th, 2017, 18:32 PM   13
sherii
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherii View Post
Quote:
My first month trying I thought so too, but this is my second month and my app had my fertile window too late so I probably would've missed ovulation if I wasn't tracking in other ways. CM clued me in and temp confirmed it for me.
If I end up with a BFN in a couple weeks I'll be doing BBT from now on for sure.

SEO by vBSEO