LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 31st, 2017, 19:31 PM   11
quiche0304
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I agree with sherii. I think you can start testing in a day or two but don't lose hope if those are negative! It seems like it can take a while for hcg to rise after implantation. Feels like forever waiting too! Sounds promising

Old Nov 1st, 2017, 09:09 AM   12
sherii
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Do you have a date in mind? I (we all) would love to have an update when you do test!

Old Nov 1st, 2017, 20:24 PM   13
WannnaBaby
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiche0304 View Post
I agree with sherii. I think you can start testing in a day or two but don't lose hope if those are negative! It seems like it can take a while for hcg to rise after implantation. Feels like forever waiting too! Sounds promising
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherii View Post
Do you have a date in mind? I (we all) would love to have an update when you do test!
tested with FMU today and

Maybe ill but another brand and test this weekend...

Good luck and :dust to you all

Old Nov 2nd, 2017, 09:18 AM   14
quiche0304
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Don't give up hope! It's hard but you have to be patient and find things to distract you...

DH is doing everything in his power to distract me. I haven't told him how anxious I am but he knows I am counting down the days

Old Nov 3rd, 2017, 02:06 AM   15
AshNTom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi all, my account WannnaBaby has been deactivated as I worked out my old log in details. I will be posting as AshNTom from here on out. Please come and join me in my ttc journal, youll get a better background of my situation and maybe be able to share some wisdom. The link is in my signature or hit http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc...c-journal.html

Old Nov 7th, 2017, 17:25 PM   16
Laura1024
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hello Everyone

Hi
My name is Laura and I've never been on one of these forums before.
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 4 months now and im starting to hit an emotional low. I was on birthcontrol for over 10 years and I had no idea it would take this long to get out of my system.
I didn't have a period for the first 3 months of being off of the pill and then had to take provera to get my flow back on track. This month will be the first month m expecting to have a "natural" cycle and my period is about a week late! I keep taking pregnancy tests but keep getting bfn's. just looking for some friends to talk with and support each other.

Old Nov 10th, 2017, 09:35 AM   17
quiche0304
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Welcome Laura!

Sorry for the late response. I have been testing too and have still been BFN . AF is now officially late.

It can be very difficult waiting around for AF, I'm sure. Hopefully the Provera was enough to jump start your system ! Will you make a doctor's appointment soon? It's so hard not knowing what your body is doing, right?

If you need to vent, feel free to do so here! It's very helpful to have support in this journey

Old Nov 15th, 2017, 10:48 AM   18
Jykell
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

It would nice to have someone to go through this with. Im TTC my frist as well.. And all i have is my boyfriend/fiance.. It would be nice to have a friend support ^^

Much lovvee.

Old Nov 15th, 2017, 10:56 AM   19
Jykell
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey Laura.. Im always here ^^ I hope you are not feeling too badly.

Old Nov 18th, 2017, 22:19 PM   20
Mirra0406
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiche0304 View Post
Hello everyone

A little about me: I just stopped taking the birth control pill at the beginning of this month. I had been on it for 10 years straight! Husband and I are now ready to TTC. I wish I had stopped it sooner as I am worried it will take some time to sort out. AF is due Nov. 9th assuming my cycle is regular but I honestly can't remember what it was like before!

Anyway, I am looking for some friends so we can encourage each other, tough it out together, and, of course, celebrate each other when we get that BFP!

Baby dust to all of y'all
*Hello, All!

I am new on here and have been following multiple forums looking for potential answers, and women in similar situations. I stopped my birthcontrol(Nuvaring) from being on it for 11Years, last month. I am 5 days late for my period. The past three weeks, I have been having what seem like “pregnancy symptoms”. Sore nipples(darker veins) as well as as they seem fuller, fatigue, frequent urination, as of now, a watery, milky CM. And today, I was crampy, and it felt as thought my period was going to start(felt wet down there) went to the bathroom and it was more CM. Took a pregnancy test this morning, and it was negative. I am assuming most of these symptoms might be my body trying to get back on track with a normal menstrual cycle...but is it possible that I may really be pregnant? Don’t want to get my hopes up, but I’ve never felt this way before OR missed a period.

SEO by vBSEO