LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 31st, 2017, 05:08 AM   1
WannnaBaby
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

HELP!! Brand new here, How long after implantation bleeding can I use a hpt

Hi All,

Hope you're all well.

We are currently ttc, ive been off of the pill since July, first Cycle was 54 days, and I am currently on CD55.

I check my cm and cp religiously, a few times a day, On Friday and Saturday (CD 51 and CD 52) I had pink in my cm. It was only because I checked cm that I saw anything, it never made it to tp or to my underwear. TMI I know. I was expecting AF on day 54 which was yesterday and have not had a single inkling that she was about to fly in.

What I would like to know, is if the CM with the pink streaks was Implantation bleeding, how long should I wait before using a hpt? I don't want to test to early and get a negative.

I have been feeling nauseas on and off since Friday and have been so tired! but no other symptoms so far. not even symptoms of AF! normally I get really sore Boobs for a week leading up to it, this month, NOTHING!

Any and all help appreciated

Old Oct 31st, 2017, 12:05 PM   2
CheshireDucky
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

If you suspect you had implantation on CD 51 and 52 and your period is due CD 54 that seems a bit late for bleeding. How many DPO are you?

I'd give it a few days for the test to pick anything up.

Old Oct 31st, 2017, 18:03 PM   3
WannnaBaby
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireDucky View Post
If you suspect you had implantation on CD 51 and 52 and your period is due CD 54 that seems a bit late for bleeding. How many DPO are you?

I'd give it a few days for the test to pick anything up.
Hi there

Thanks for replying

I O'd on cd 40, so today and 16dpo, BD'd cd 35, cd 40, cd 43

I have a long cycle but am adjusting after coming off of bcp

Old Nov 2nd, 2017, 20:44 PM   4
AshNTom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hi all,

My account WannnaBaby has been deactivated as I worked out my old log in details. I will be posting as AshNTom from here on out Please come and join me in my ttc journal, youll get a better background of my situation and maybe be able to share some wisdom. The link is in my signature or hit http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc...c-journal.html

SEO by vBSEO