Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 13th, 2017, 23:12 PM   1
Babyfever2
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

TTC but super confused?

So the last few weeks I've been having serious symptoms. Nausea, fatigue, sore breasts, headaches and frequent urination. About 2 weeks ago, I had a single drop of light pink blood on the TP after I used the bathroom and nothing since. It was accompanied by very mild cramping and what I can only describe as "twinges" or slight "pulls". I've taken 3 HPTs and all of them have been negative! I'm confused to say the least and getting kinda frustrated by not knowing what's going on. Has anyone continuously gotten negative but have had raging symptoms 2 weeks after what could potentially be implantation bleeding? I feel like I'm going crazy!

Old Dec 15th, 2017, 10:39 AM   2
MrsAppleCake
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyfever2 View Post
So the last few weeks I've been having serious symptoms. Nausea, fatigue, sore breasts, headaches and frequent urination. About 2 weeks ago, I had a single drop of light pink blood on the TP after I used the bathroom and nothing since. It was accompanied by very mild cramping and what I can only describe as "twinges" or slight "pulls". I've taken 3 HPTs and all of them have been negative! I'm confused to say the least and getting kinda frustrated by not knowing what's going on. Has anyone continuously gotten negative but have had raging symptoms 2 weeks after what could potentially be implantation bleeding? I feel like I'm going crazy!
Hi Babyfever2

I am in a similar situation to you. I am feeling nauseous and have mild cramping and feel tired a lot but have taken 4 negative hpt's, 2 of which were this morning and two nearly a week ago. I'm 12 days late and now on cycle day 49. Today I've felt so nauseous that I don't fancy eating and my tummy is tender. still no sign of AF 😕
I

Old Dec 16th, 2017, 11:17 AM   3
Babyfever2
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Ahh, that's so frustrating! I haven't tested again but I probably will in a few days. I hope you find out soon!

SEO by vBSEO