LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 10th, 2018, 20:45 PM   1
mrsharper1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Anyone have a negative test around 6ish weeks?

Hey everyone!
Iím feeling really weird. Like I donít want to get my hopes up but Iím sure I must be pregnant, but also like Iím probably crazy.

So weíve been TTC since August to no avail. I was recently prescribed provera to induce a period, then clomid. My doctor said everything looks fine (blood work and pap) and she thinks Iím just not ovulating. I thought she was maybe jumping the gun on clomid since Iím only 23 and been TTC for less than 6 months. But I thought if she thought it is a good idea fine! I took the provera, and my last pill was 4 days ago. I havenít gotten a period yet and she said to call if I didnít get it after a week.

So my symptoms.. Iím having to go to the bathroom ALL THE TIME! Like to the point I have to run from the toilet to the bed and try to fall asleep as fast as possible so I donít have to keep getting up! Shortly after my last period (December 1) I noticed some really light bleeding and some weird cramps that Iíve never really experienced. Sort of like some little pinches. My body is generally achy, especially my calves! Ive also has heartburn before bed for the last couple weeks! Iím also on prenatals so itís definitely possible maybe some or all of these things are caused by those but Iím just wondering if maybe anyone else has had negative tests but found out later they were pregnant? I have an ultrasound in the morning so I will know then obviously but Iím wondering if Iím giving myself false hope

Old Jan 10th, 2018, 22:27 PM   2
CowgirlBaby
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Those sound a lot like the symptoms I'm having too. AF was due on the 8th no sign of the witch yet

Old Jan 10th, 2018, 23:03 PM   3
mrsharper1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I’ll let you know for sure in the morning after the ultrasound.. really hoping!! ����

Old Jan 10th, 2018, 23:08 PM   4
CowgirlBaby
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

FX and lots of baby dust your way! I am going to test tomorrow and if neg, I am gonna see about some blood work! I am 3 days late now with no sign of AF coming.

So hopefully this is our cycle!

Old Jan 11th, 2018, 02:25 AM   5
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

Old Jan 11th, 2018, 03:25 AM   6
red_head
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

You are supposed to test before taking provera as it’s not safe to use during pregnancy. It causes you to have a period and can cause birth defects. It does also cause similar symptoms to pms/early pregnancy though as it’s the progesterone hormone which is involved in both. I’d imagine if you got bfn you still have your period soon and then hopefully next cycle on clomid will be your BFP!

Old Jan 11th, 2018, 07:47 AM   7
mrsharper1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_head View Post
You are supposed to test before taking provera as itís not safe to use during pregnancy. It causes you to have a period and can cause birth defects. It does also cause similar symptoms to pms/early pregnancy though as itís the progesterone hormone which is involved in both. Iíd imagine if you got bfn you still have your period soon and then hopefully next cycle on clomid will be your BFP!
I did test before.. tons of times actually haha! But Iím rethinking my choice of doctor as when I told her I thought I might be pregnant she just dismissed it and said that if I had a neg hpt that I clearly wasnít pregnant. Iím probably not, but I think a blood test or ultrasound BEFORE the medication wouldíve made me feel a lot better.

Old Jan 11th, 2018, 13:43 PM   8
mrsharper1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Okay so update, not pregnant!

Old Jan 11th, 2018, 14:12 PM   9
red_head
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Sorry to hear that - good luck with the clomid though!

SEO by vBSEO