LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 1st, 2018, 18:50 PM   11
iBeach
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Exactly @bluebloodmoon!
I have tried to make a baby for good two years couple of years ago, and nothing happened. I was in stable relationship for about 4 years and hardly ever used birthcontrol. It was more about pull out or not even that. I never got pregnant...

Old Feb 2nd, 2018, 14:24 PM   12
Dreamer429
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebloodmoon View Post
@ Dreamer429

Sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy! I am so worried about that with this first cycle. hope you get your sticky baby next!

Its a little hard to believe I can get pregnant when I have been sexually active for so many years without even a scare. That said I was pretty good about BC and I'm finding out that getting pregnant is more complicated than they led us to believe as teenagers!
Hahaha my best friend and I talked about that alllll the time -- like, how could we have been so sexually active and never had an "oops" -- esp since neither of us were perfect at birth control, lots of spotty pill taking and pulling out

then when she started trying last year (btw, she has a beautiful baby girl now ) she was telling me about how there are really only 5 days a month you can get pregnant and all the fun little details that go into it.. made us both mad that we were so anxious about NOT getting pregnant throughout out 20s .. thinking it could happen just "so easily" lolol

Positive vibes out to all the mommies to be -- the 2ww will be just oh so relaxing... *strong sarcasm

Old Feb 2nd, 2018, 14:28 PM   13
Dreamer429
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeach View Post
I haven't been charting ovulation (just yet), but I should be starting TWW tomorrow.
I can usually feel my ovaries going wild when I ovulate and my boobs feel very heavy and full...
Well, let this month be the month ladies...
I havent done any OPKs yet, just using an app on my phone as a general guide -- making sure to keep the action strong in the surrounding days

Old Feb 2nd, 2018, 14:31 PM   14
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer429 View Post
...made us both mad that we were so anxious about NOT getting pregnant throughout out 20s .. thinking it could happen just "so easily" lolol
If I knew this sooner and haven't been so panicky to NOT stay preggo in my 20's, we could have saved so much money instead of buying condoms lol

Old Feb 2nd, 2018, 14:36 PM   15
Dreamer429
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

haha for REAL! and would save a lot of panicked days before AF came through!

Old Feb 4th, 2018, 20:54 PM   16
Lady_Alysanne
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeach View Post
Hello ladies,
this is just a pointless topic, but I just need some support...We are finally on it!... Whatever happens, happens.
I am 32 and finally meet a guy who wants a baby just as much as I do.

Please, send me some my way!!!!
I need it more than I ever had!

Fx for you! We are also trying for our #1.

Old Feb 5th, 2018, 04:23 AM   17
CanadianMoose
On a break (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Been trying for years now, going to GYN to get things figured out. Sadly I only have one working side since I was 15 so even lower chances than everyone here...

Old Feb 5th, 2018, 13:59 PM   18
Dreamer429
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Officially in my TWW - AF will show her head on 2/17 if im unlucky -- really hoping for a BFP -- i told myself i wouldnt worry about it this month... so much for that..

Old Feb 5th, 2018, 16:40 PM   19
iBeach
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I am in TWW for sure...
...nothing special happening, but my boobs are sooooo extremely sensitive. I don't think I have ever experienced that before.

Old Feb 13th, 2018, 03:26 AM   20
iBeach
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I couldn’t wait any longer and tested yesterday!!!
The test line was darker than control line! It tokk seconds to appear!!!! Now I wish i knew how to upload a pic!

SEO by vBSEO