LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 8th, 2018, 18:58 PM   1
wallsbaby
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

TTC - What's going on??

My husband and I have been TTC since July 2017 with no results. Last month AF was 9 days late, this month I am 10 days late with no AF. Could it be pregnancy or will I be wasting money buying a test?

Old Feb 9th, 2018, 21:23 PM   2
WeebabyMama
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallsbaby View Post
My husband and I have been TTC since July 2017 with no results. Last month AF was 9 days late, this month I am 10 days late with no AF. Could it be pregnancy or will I be wasting money buying a test?
If AF was 9 days late last month and is ten days late this month, is it possible that your cycle is longer than you thought?

Old Feb 10th, 2018, 16:15 PM   3
Praying4a BFP
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

I’ve been trying since September and have just started using OPK this month and discovered that I ovulate a lot later than I thought - cd 21/22 out of 30 which does leave me with a short luteal phase but without doing opks I wouldn’t have know and would have been trying at the wrong time. Have you been doing opks?

Old Feb 10th, 2018, 16:20 PM   4
Praying4a BFP
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

You can get one step internet cheapie tests on amazon - I think I got a bundle of 40 opk and 10 extra sensitive pregnancy test strips and they are apparently the same sensitivity as frer xx

SEO by vBSEO