Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 18th, 2018, 10:32 AM   11
Azasha
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Just a quick update..

My nipples are sore right now and about to head to bed when i hugged my bolster n it touches my nipples, kinda having a pinching or sore kinda feeling... Not much of any cm just yet.. But i do feel like im gonna have some sore throat kinda feeling.. Dry & irritated kind of sensation back of my throat...

Feeling slightly increased in body temp..

Finger crossed n will do my first hpt tomorrow on dpo7.. Lol!! I know its still early but lets see.. Will update!

Old Feb 19th, 2018, 04:44 AM   12
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

GL! Crossing fingers for ya! Not much going on here, constipation but that's to be expected after rounds of antibiotics, plus pasta...but it was so good! Wonky sleep cycles but then again I always get then during this time so who knows.

Old Feb 19th, 2018, 06:24 AM   13
Azasha
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMoose View Post
GL! Crossing fingers for ya! Not much going on here, constipation but that's to be expected after rounds of antibiotics, plus pasta...but it was so good! Wonky sleep cycles but then again I always get then during this time so who knows.

Hey dear!!

I was please with my ultrasound scans today. I was hoping that on CD17 my uterus lining should be at least 6mm.. And it was 7mm!! Hope it will continue increasing in thickness!!

Im starting to have some metallic taste in my mouth, nipples are extreme sore.. And a bad headache right now.. I accidentally hit my boobs while opening the door and it hurts...

I did a hcg test today n ive left it out for 8hrs without seeing it.. Lol.. Here it is..

Even if u can see anything.. Im pretty sure its evap.. Its the ultra sensitive 10iu/ml thingy.. Lol!!

Definitely will update my progressions now with hcg test..

Ahh yes... I would like to have some spicy pasta right now.. So hungry yet so tired to cook or move about.. Sighs..

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180219_200939.jpg (19.5 KB, 6 views)

Old Feb 20th, 2018, 22:06 PM   14
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

Yay! Good news! Metallic taste in the mouth is supposedly good sign. And FX for BFPs for you. Me lately just been tired and sleeping alot. I think I am sick with something, major sneezing and stuffy nose with higher temp.

Old Feb 20th, 2018, 22:59 PM   15
Azasha
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Yay! Good news! Metallic taste in the mouth is supposedly good sign. And FX for BFPs for you. Me lately just been tired and sleeping alot. I think I am sick with something, major sneezing and stuffy nose with higher temp.
Hey Dear!!

I was hoping that it will be the blessed month too! FX for you too for a smooth journey!!

Currently the metallic taste has stopped but I am down with some sore throat.. Just feeling dry and some pain when swallowing my saliva.. Not sure why but yeah .. And also my nipples are still aching as it is, especially my right nipples.. currently having a waving sensation in my lower abdomen. More of a discomfort than pain.. Like im feeling im wearing a fanny pack inside of my abdomen.. That kind of feeling that I felt when I bend forward to get some stuffs.. Like something was placed at my abdomen area.. And now I'm feeling like I'm about to have AF soon.. That kind of cramps.. this is madness!!

And also I was constipated last night.. Then in the morning I was having a diarrhoea!? HORMONES.... Hehehe...

Also I've notice some discharges.. Like sticky yellowish dry stain when I wipe with a tissue.. But not visible on a pantyliner.. Maybe Im not drinking much?

Aww dear, do keep yourself well hydrated ya! And wishing you the soonest recovery! And do update me on ya progression as well! Definitely I will do so too!

Did HCG test, BFN still on 9dpo.. No spotting seen yet..

Baby dust to all of us!!

Old Feb 21st, 2018, 19:09 PM   16
Azasha
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey dearies!!

Just an update with my FMU today... I promise myself not to waste my HCG IC but i did it again...

Here is the results.. I read it within and less than 10mins but more than 5mins when it shown..

And i know that this test wont have an evap line as ive used it multiple times in prev cycles with no lines at all after it dries out..

So im still alil unsure and dont want to puy high hopes just yet.. What do u think ladies?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180222_061309.jpg (13.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180222_061226.jpg (11.5 KB, 9 views)

Old Feb 21st, 2018, 23:41 PM   17
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

I see a shadow of a line! Which makes sense at 9dpo, no worries looks good! Me I just have extreme bloating, sneezing and a stuffy nose! However, this morning in the shower when I was joining hubs to get clean quick his soap was really strong smelling to me and was actually offending my nose... which I found odd.

Old Feb 23rd, 2018, 16:46 PM   18
Azasha
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
I see a shadow of a line! Which makes sense at 9dpo, no worries looks good! Me I just have extreme bloating, sneezing and a stuffy nose! However, this morning in the shower when I was joining hubs to get clean quick his soap was really strong smelling to me and was actually offending my nose... which I found odd.
Hey dear!! :flower::flower:

Ohh wow... Must be the hormones kicking in this cycle for u too!! I did had that episodes too.. Extremely sensitive smells that even the smell of waffles are garbage to me.. I was shocked myself thinking i might be preggy that cycle but AF came 3 days later.. Which was a symptoms that i never had before. But i wish u all the best darls! Hows the weather at ur place? Its extremely hot lately over here.. I felt like all i wanna do is lazy around the house in the aircon.. And nipples are still sore slightly & cramping slightly still..

Ohhh Ive done my progesterone serum yesterday along with beta Hcg.. Just waiting for the reports to be back.. Im quite anxious btw on the results.. But i have no idea what im suppose to look out for on it.. Lol!!!:haha::happydance:

I did a fmu hcg yesterday and i still see a pink smudge on the test area.. I still have no idea what it cld be.. But i think i shld just wait longer.. :thumbup:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180223_181538.jpg (13.1 KB, 6 views)

SEO by vBSEO