Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 12th, 2018, 14:08 PM   11
xdxxtx
Other
BnB Addict

I know you wrote this a long time ago, but my menstrual cup does not last long, either. I have PCOS and bleed a LOT. I have to empty my Diva Cup every 20-30 minutes on my heavy days and every hour on my fourth day through fifth day and then it's light enough to leave in a couple of hours for my final 2 days, as I have 7 day periods. I've never had a "normal" period. They're all extremely heavy, and I have to take iron pills because I become anemic.

I hope your ultrasound goes/has gone well today and that you find that you had ovulated!!!! Even if it didn't make a pregnancy, it's good to know that your body is doing what it's supposed to be doing!

Old Mar 12th, 2018, 16:20 PM   12
Loves2Design
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdxxtx View Post
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but my menstrual cup does not last long, either. I have PCOS and bleed a LOT. I have to empty my Diva Cup every 20-30 minutes on my heavy days and every hour on my fourth day through fifth day and then it's light enough to leave in a couple of hours for my final 2 days, as I have 7 day periods. I've never had a "normal" period. They're all extremely heavy, and I have to take iron pills because I become anemic.

I hope your ultrasound goes/has gone well today and that you find that you had ovulated!!!! Even if it didn't make a pregnancy, it's good to know that your body is doing what it's supposed to be doing!
💗💖 thank you my period uses to be 9 day of heaviness but in my late 20s I started having weird period and after month of long periods of month each. This was right before we started ttc. In Feb of the next year I found I have pcos. And than my period acted so weird.
This ultrasound today was to make sure i didn't have any cyst and to make sure I can take gonal f again.

Which came back great so I am starting with gonal f tonight. 37.5 iu tonight and tomorrow and than 75 iu until my ultrasound Monday and getting blood work this friday before the ultrasound.

Old Mar 19th, 2018, 08:12 AM   13
Loves2Design
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Well just finished at the ultrasound tech... 3 good follicles one measuring 23 mm and one closes to 20 mm and last 17 or 18 mm.... now wait to hear back from my doc. To see when we're doing trigger. So excited the 23mm was the biggest I every had on CD 12 Ultrasound

SEO by vBSEO