LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 7th, 2018, 08:58 AM   1
babyoneill
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Trying to concieve and anti depressants

Anyone here trying to concieve taking or partner taking anti depressants my partner is on duluxetine 60mg we have been trying for 7 months

Old Mar 8th, 2018, 07:17 AM   2
keepfaith17
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyoneill View Post
Anyone here trying to concieve taking or partner taking anti depressants my partner is on duluxetine 60mg we have been trying for 7 months

DH is on aniexty/Depression medication. Lexapro? i believe.. not too sure he doesnt like the fact he has to "Take a pill" everyday, and doesnt really tell me the names. i just got a BFP on Sunday and it was our 6th cycle of trying. the only thing i seen when researching that that SSRI's can cause sperm counts be to be lower but not all the time

Old Mar 12th, 2018, 08:33 AM   3
babyoneill
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Thank you there hope yet congrats on your bfp

Old Mar 12th, 2018, 09:45 AM   4
K12B
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

When I conceived my second baby, my partner was taking antidepressants. It took us a while 10-12 months I would think although I wasn’t tracking it so much but we got there 🙂
Good luck x

Old Mar 12th, 2018, 11:30 AM   5
xdxxtx
Other
BnB Addict

Yes, one of my five was conceived while OH was on antidepressants for pain relief (I mention that it was for therapeutic use because depression might affect TTC for either parent). We TTA while either of us are on any medications, but the baby turned out perfect and is 3 now. Like I said, we weren't TTC, but I was on the pill and breastfeeding second-born baby who was only 2 months old. So, 50mg of Zoloft/sertaline did not affect us, and neither did the darned BC pill. I hope you get your baby soon! It took us a few more cycles than usual to conceive our fourth-born, and I've heard that is a trend, although that's not scientific.

Old Mar 13th, 2018, 03:49 AM   6
babyoneill
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Thanks x

SEO by vBSEO