Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 27th, 2018, 07:54 AM   11
Azasha
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMoose View Post
I'm right there with you, I wanted to avoid all that this time but I just have been dealing with cramps pretty much all day and had slight pink discharge. Ugh I have a test but determined to save till at least Monday.
Hey Dear!

Urgh!! Tell me about avoiding temptation to POAS!! I knew that if i were to test now, its definitely negative because it's still 6dpo 7dpo! LOL!! Urgh!! Shouldn't have kept those test in the bathroom! The urge is real!

So today is 7dpo, not much symptoms.. some side boobs pain.. I can still see the blue veins connecting to each other like a train stations on my chest. As for cm, hmm.. more to dry and some sticky milky discharges once a while upon wiping.. On and off slight pressure or cramps on my lower abdomen. As for my mood... Hmm.. sleepy... hungry? or should i put it as "never felt full even after a big meal?".. 5 more days to testing!!

Urghhh... this waiting period is killing me!!

Ahhh!! Pinkish discharge could be a sign too! But lets see if AF arrives or you can do that test! fx for you dear!

Old Mar 27th, 2018, 12:15 PM   12
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

Tested today BFN, 2 years of nothing, not even once did I really expect anything different?! I'm done, I need to step back and stop the stress of this bullshit. GL for you hun, hope you have better luck.

Old Mar 28th, 2018, 03:25 AM   13
Azasha
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Tested today BFN, 2 years of nothing, not even once did I really expect anything different?! I'm done, I need to step back and stop the stress of this bullshit. GL for you hun, hope you have better luck.
Hey Hunn!

Its never out till AF arrive.. I waited 2 years too for this moment (still hoping for it).. Hang in there, maybe it's a late bloomer? just wait for another week and check.. I'm doing the same too

I know its stressing to have such moments. The dreadful TWW.. But im sure its worth the stress at times.. lol..

I'm 8dpo now.. having some brownish yellow discharges.. And some pinching sensation below my bellow button area.. more to the left side.. Not sure if I had this sensation before.. cramps and diarrhoea this morning. I'm just waiting for AF to arrive.. But according to my Clomid chart, I should have my AF today? But because I O'd 5 days late than the usualy CD15, maybe AF is late too? I dunno.. But I dont have those extreme cramps that I had before AF arrives these days.

Thanks for being my buddy in this thread dear.. I wish i could share with you the outcome soon! Feel free to chat with me here!

Old Mar 29th, 2018, 02:16 AM   14
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

Yeah AF arrived 3hours after I tested,. But at least now I can get my appointment for HSG test going. I usually find if I O late I have AF late, but here's crossing fingers for you and you get your positive!

Thanks for the encouragement, I kinda snapped and had a baaaad day. I was really hoping this would have been it and I'm coming up on the 2 year mark and misscarrige day 2 years ago. Plus, big 3 0 is coming up and I feel no closer to being a mom and feeling totally helpless about it.

You are a good TTC buddy

Old Mar 30th, 2018, 21:22 PM   15
Azasha
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

**TMI*** Pink cm on 10dpo?

Quote:
Yeah AF arrived 3hours after I tested,. But at least now I can get my appointment for HSG test going. I usually find if I O late I have AF late, but here's crossing fingers for you and you get your positive!

Thanks for the encouragement, I kinda snapped and had a baaaad day. I was really hoping this would have been it and I'm coming up on the 2 year mark and misscarrige day 2 years ago. Plus, big 3 0 is coming up and I feel no closer to being a mom and feeling totally helpless about it.

You are a good TTC buddy
Aww Hunn!!

its's alright.. blame it to the hormones.. I usually do that when i felt blahh and easily annoyed! Ahh! In other words, it's great to start a new cycle yes? So new cycle again with HSG, I wish it will be all great dear!

I am currently CD31 and 11 dpo. Tested on 9DPO, i got BFN.. And I was suppose to have my period on CD28 as I was on Clomid, it's suppose to be on time for the menses to arrive.. I'm still wondering if I should start doing the test tomorrow OR wait till 14dpo..

So far I have no much cramps, still slight sore boobs and I recalled yesterday CD10, we BD and upon wiping, I saw some pink stains on my tissue paper.. Not sure what that was.. I thot we had a rough BD but nope.. But today there isn't any.. as for cm, im semi dry & wet.. and some clumpy wet cm yesterday too.. Hmmm...

Oh well, keep in touch dear! We can still discuss it in this thread on your updates! I've went for my HSG, hopefully it should increase your chance to get that BFP within the next 3 months!

baby dust to you too hunn!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180331_102316.jpg (18.2 KB, 4 views)

Old Mar 31st, 2018, 02:00 AM   16
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

The CM is due to the seminal fluid, and here's hoping that was a bit of IB! GL luck and I would wait on testing.

Old Apr 2nd, 2018, 00:15 AM   17
Azasha
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey dear!!

Today is CD32, 13dpo.. BFN yesterday.. Starting to have thick milky creamy cm.. Sticky too.. And somehow keep feeling wet as if AF is arriving but no.. We only BD on 10dpo.. No sign of AF still.. I am still waiting for a final outcome.. AF or BFP... Still cramping on my right pelvic and lower belly button region.. Comes n go.. Ohh boyy...

Old Apr 3rd, 2018, 00:20 AM   18
CanadianMoose
Other
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azasha View Post
Hey dear!!

Today is CD32, 13dpo.. BFN yesterday.. Starting to have thick milky creamy cm.. Sticky too.. And somehow keep feeling wet as if AF is arriving but no.. We only BD on 10dpo.. No sign of AF still.. I am still waiting for a final outcome.. AF or BFP... Still cramping on my right pelvic and lower belly button region.. Comes n go.. Ohh boyy...
All good signs! Thinking you might have tested too early. Some women are slow to HCG climb, my mom wouldn't know unless period was 2 days Mia and test to get a faint line. On the sensitive ones too!

Old Apr 3rd, 2018, 23:42 PM   19
Azasha
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azasha View Post
Hey dear!!

All good signs! Thinking you might have tested too early. Some women are slow to HCG climb, my mom wouldn't know unless period was 2 days Mia and test to get a faint line. On the sensitive ones too!
Hi Dear!!

Its CD35, 15dpo (or 13dpo if taken 23rd March as 1dpo).. Did POAS today.. Looks like BFN and somehow shadowing.. I will take that as BFN.. Had the most extreme tummyache last night at 2am.. I thot AF was coming.. Sat on the toilet seat for almost 5mins to try subside the cramping contraction kinda feeling. End up having alot of gas and diarhoea.. Burping alot last night.. I have no idea what happen.. Currently at work, seen alot of yellowish water discharges.. followed by creamy milky cm upon wiping..

I almost wanted to give up but DH told me to give somemore time..
Urgh... TTC is hard.. there isnt a clear cut answers from the TWW.. LOL!
Hope its BFP or AF as I can start my 3rd Clomid cycle..

This photo below was taken at 5pm today from my FMU this Am at 5.45am..

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180404_170947.jpg (23.0 KB, 2 views)

Old Apr 4th, 2018, 17:46 PM   20
Azasha
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey hunn..

Ok today im 16 dpo.. Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me but this is this morning test.. See anything?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180405_062553.jpg (22.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20180405_062550.jpg (25.2 KB, 4 views)

SEO by vBSEO