Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 16th, 2018, 13:40 PM   11
mandy1229100
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

That is strange about the levels, my doctor is not monitoring my levels right now, I wonder why?
He wanted me to try letrozole for 6 months before any further testing.
Did letrozole ever effect for LP length?

Old May 16th, 2018, 14:24 PM   12
StarGazerRose
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

When I first started they wanted to do blood test and an ultrasound.
Where I liked the idea of the ultrasound -- it let me see my ovaries and my uterus (kinda cool to see really) -- it was very expensive.
After the first ultrasound they said i didn't need to have any additional unless something of concern came up.
But every cycle we did blood work to see if I ovulated. Testing progesterone levels @ day 21 (as close as possible).

I guess since i didn't ovulate at all without the meds, is why they wanted to keep testing. Cause if I didn't ovulate I had to take another pill that would give me a period so i could start again.

My cycles regulated pretty nicely with the meds. Most of my cycles were 28-32 days. And they tested me based on the 28 day.
I was pretty happy the first time I had a "natural" period due to the pills.

If you ovulate normally, then they probably aren't testing to see if the meds help the chances of a conception.

Old May 16th, 2018, 21:33 PM   13
mandy1229100
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thank you for all of the information, very informative!
Iím glad I donít have to have all the extra testing done, but at the same time I am terrified of wasting time! I just feel the clock ticking 😔.

Anywho, still no AF but keep feeling like itís coming.

Let me know how your appointment goes!! I canít wait to hear all about it 💕💕

Old May 17th, 2018, 10:56 AM   14
StarGazerRose
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Don't forget that stress and any overwhelming situation can delay a period....

I didn't test til i was a week late (mostly cause i wasn't paying attention).

Eh visit wasn't what i thought it was. I peed in a cup, they told me I was pregnant and did a quick exam to "measure my uterus" and said that it was the right size for 8-9w pregnant.
So my ultrasound and other exams are next week.
Way to screw with a pregnant girls emotions! LOL
I'm thinking it's just cause i'm requesting early times, and the only people there is 1 NP and the MD.... so the tech's aren't there to preform anything Wish I would have known that I would have gone later in the day.

Old May 17th, 2018, 20:05 PM   15
mandy1229100
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Awe Iím sorry that it wasnít what you thought it would be, but at least your measuring right and you are indeed pregnant!

Telling me not to stress is like telling me not to breath 😂😂

Iíve always been a stressor and a worrier. My life is always crazy! We are foster parents/adoptive parents so things are always changing, we have a 17year old we adopted, a baby that we will hopefully be adopting soon and we are having another teen girl placed with us and have been doing visits with her. My life is the definition of stress, but itís also amazing!

Old May 17th, 2018, 20:07 PM   16
mandy1229100
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Oh yeah and just an update, no AF yet today, but feels as though she will be here any moment. Iím trying not to get too disheartened since this is our first month nedicated.

Old May 18th, 2018, 06:38 AM   17
mandy1229100
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Well AF showed up today.. time for a second round

Old May 18th, 2018, 06:59 AM   18
StarGazerRose
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Wow. All I can say to all that is you have a big heart! But i think that's "different" stress...

I always had small signs AF was on her way. My legs would cramp before I started spotting. Very rarely did my boobs bother me. It took a while before i associated all the signs to what was happening.

Well true, it's rare the first round works. So keep your head up. Take another round. Keep track of everything. And most importantly BD! hahah

Old May 20th, 2018, 21:13 PM   19
mandy1229100
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I get horrible symptoms when it comes to AF, yesterday morning I woke up in tears just due to cramping. Usually itís not quite that bad but I think maybe the medication made things a bit more intense. At least the rounds, failed or not will go by faster since the medication is working though! Hereís to round two!

Old May 21st, 2018, 07:57 AM   20
StarGazerRose
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Here's hoping you get some more results with this round. Do you take your pills during days 3-7?

SEO by vBSEO