Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 19th, 2018, 14:39 PM   1
strongfamily
Other
Inactive

ivf 1

hi) I already wrote in other topics, but it's quite there. I am 33y.o and we decided to do Ivf) want to choose a clinic in eastern Europe. can advise anything ??

Old Jul 19th, 2018, 22:35 PM   2
co_fostermom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi Strongfamily!

I can't advise you on choosing a clinic in your location, but I can certainly chat about the IVF process because I just finished my very first (and hopefully last) IVF cycle. It went super well, got 20 eggs and 7 blastocysts. You'll get much more familiar with all this crazy lingo as you get further in the process.

Old Jul 21st, 2018, 23:47 PM   3
strongfamily
Other
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by co_fostermom View Post
Hi Strongfamily!

I can't advise you on choosing a clinic in your location, but I can certainly chat about the IVF process because I just finished my very first (and hopefully last) IVF cycle. It went super well, got 20 eggs and 7 blastocysts. You'll get much more familiar with all this crazy lingo as you get further in the process.
wow. congratulations! I hope you will succeed and soon you will become a happy mom)))

Old Jul 22nd, 2018, 04:27 AM   4
Regin7
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi, stongfamily I have definitely loads of things to share with you. Here's some of my background. I'm 42 yrs young, with endo and pcos. Tried 1 round clomid resulting in bfn. Then 1 fresh ivf with 2 5day blasts which ended in early miscarriage. Took a long emotional break for emotional recovery, continuing trying naturally. Biopsy results confirmed severe stage endo. Dh's results came in healthy. We tried another fresh ivf with oe - faced the failure, again!! Then were strongly adviced to look onto donor egg. Soon found ourselves abroad opting for de ivf. We got bfp on day 8 after the ET, shot#1. Are parents of an adorable baby boy, but came back to the same place for #2Feel free to ask. And all the best with your further research.

Old Jul 23rd, 2018, 07:33 AM   5
strongfamily
Other
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regin7 View Post
Hi, stongfamily I have definitely loads of things to share with you. Here's some of my background. I'm 42 yrs young, with endo and pcos. Tried 1 round clomid resulting in bfn. Then 1 fresh ivf with 2 5day blasts which ended in early miscarriage. Took a long emotional break for emotional recovery, continuing trying naturally. Biopsy results confirmed severe stage endo. Dh's results came in healthy. We tried another fresh ivf with oe - faced the failure, again!! Then were strongly adviced to look onto donor egg. Soon found ourselves abroad opting for de ivf. We got bfp on day 8 after the ET, shot#1. Are parents of an adorable baby boy, but came back to the same place for #2Feel free to ask. And all the best with your further research.
Thank you for sharing your story. I can`t imagine how difficult it was for you during this period.

Old Jul 23rd, 2018, 07:41 AM   6
Sunshiny
On a break (TTC)
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongfamily View Post
hi) I already wrote in other topics, but it's quite there. I am 33y.o and we decided to do Ivf) want to choose a clinic in eastern Europe. can advise anything ??
Hello, my name is Nora) I'm very glad that you decided to become a parent, this is a wonderful feeling))) heard about one good clinic in east europe. maybe they can help you. I hope that you will become a happy family with a lot of children)
Name of clinic Canadian Medical Care

SEO by vBSEO