LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 08:38 AM   21
Elhaym
Other
BnB Addict

Hi everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_rising
PS glad we have this forum, lovely as everyone is here it'll be nice to have a place where I don't have to face up to the fact that so many other people have had babies and I have not managed it yet
I agree! What a great idea for a forum - I think it's a bit different when you're trying for #1 as you really have no idea what to expect and if you can conceive - it's a whole different set of worries than if you knew you had conceived before. If that makes sense.

I'm Nat/Elhaym, 27 and OH 28, came off the pill on 2nd September so this is our 7th cycle of NTNP/TTC (we're sort of inbetween, LOL). Simultaneously really excited and shit scared about having our first

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 08:49 AM   22
Flowerbaby
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebstom View Post
Hi Girls,

I'm 30 OH is 32 and this is 4th cycle of ttc #1 before that we were NTNP!!!

I am currently 11 days PO, AF is due on Monday. I have just POAS got a BFN, I knew it was too early but couldn't resist!!!

I am becoming more and more impatient as the TWW lingers on and on,

So glad that this forum ad finally opened,

Baby Dust to you all xx
Hi hun sorry you got BFN, early days yet though so keep testing xxx good luck xxx have you got any pg symptoms?? xx

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 08:57 AM   23
Rebstom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thanks Babyhopes2011, I don't know whether I'm just looking for symptoms or they're real.....my bbs are very heavy and tender to touch (maybe just AF symptoms), I've had cramping left side for a couple of days now and lots of CM (sorry TMI), I'm also more tired than usual.....but am I just imagining it? Hard to tell, when you want something so much every little sign brings hope!!!

Good Luck to you xx

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 08:58 AM   24
angeladdie1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi all, I'm 24 (DH is 25) and we're TTC No. 1 from about a week's time! I know that technically means we're WTT right now but I've got my TTC brain on a few weeks early! Taking Folic Acid tablets, drinking plenty of water, doing some exercise and eating healthily - anything else I need to be doing? (Also I am temping).

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 09:03 AM   25
kas22
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi all I'm 21 and oh is 25 and also trying for a first bundle of joy :-) I came off the pill last august and took for months for a period to even show!!! And I ask suffer from irregular periods so I never no what is going on with my body DOH!!!!

Anyone else with irregular periods and not sure if they are going or going ha ??? Xx

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 09:39 AM   26
MrsPTTC
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Hi everyone I'm 29 almost 30 DH 32, on our 7th cycle now & TTC #1 by charting/OPK's/pre-seed & taking herbs & vits. Had a bit of a problem with spotting before AF but think I've cracked it. I'm starting to get a bit stressed now. I refuse to symptom spot this cycle as I was so sure I was pg on Sunday (rock hard VERY painful boobs & pert nips - never had before) but damn came and I was so upset. I need to start being a bit more relaxed. Think I'll stop temping each month once FF has said I've ovulated as the 2WW is bad enough without getting stressed over temps dropping! Definitely a good idea to have this forum as it's definitely different conceiving your first. Good luck to you ladies xx

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 10:11 AM   27
Sparkles237

hi everyone, i'm 23 TTC 1st been trying now for nearly a year, was ungoing tests which have now come to a stop because my borough doesn't do sperm analysis anymore and we don't have the money to go private been a big up and down journey

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 10:13 AM   28
Flowerbaby
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebstom View Post
Thanks Babyhopes2011, I don't know whether I'm just looking for symptoms or they're real.....my bbs are very heavy and tender to touch (maybe just AF symptoms), I've had cramping left side for a couple of days now and lots of CM (sorry TMI), I'm also more tired than usual.....but am I just imagining it? Hard to tell, when you want something so much every little sign brings hope!!!

Good Luck to you xx
Wow i think your symptoms are sounding very promising, i never have cm during my cycle i always dry up i have heard that lots of cm is a good sign! and sore bbs!!! oh good luck chick and heres lotsa babydust for ya When are you testing again?? xx

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 10:29 AM   29
pickleton
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

hello everyone, this area rocks!

I'm 28, hubby is 30 and we have been ttc for 9 months. So far I've had 2 mc and 5 months straight of BFN!

I'm a recovering POAS addict and currently trying to 'not try' to see if that works...technically I've been banned from going on here too in an attempt to 'forget' about ttc by my hubby but I couldn't resist lol.

I hope we all get our BFP soon!

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 10:31 AM   30
angeladdie1
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kas22 View Post
Hi all I'm 21 and oh is 25 and also trying for a first bundle of joy :-) I came off the pill last august and took for months for a period to even show!!! And I ask suffer from irregular periods so I never no what is going on with my body DOH!!!!

Anyone else with irregular periods and not sure if they are going or going ha ??? Xx
I have irregular periods but through temping I have found that my Luteal Phase is always still 14 days - for the first time I have been able to know when to expect AF! I'd recommend it to anyone with irregular periods - TTC or not.

SEO by vBSEO