Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 10:33 AM   31
marrtina
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi,

I'm Tina, 32, also TTC our first. I have the exact same symptoms as Rebstom. I am 12 dpo, but haven't tested yet as I am too scarred to see a BFN (or perhaps even BFP - it's such a big change, isn't it?).

Fingers crossed and lots of babydust to us all!

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 10:35 AM   32
kelsey111
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles237 View Post
hi everyone, i'm 23 TTC 1st been trying now for nearly a year, was ungoing tests which have now come to a stop because my borough doesn't do sperm analysis anymore and we don't have the money to go private been a big up and down journey
hi hun, just thougth id show you what i just brought its a male fertilty test. were going to use it 2nite, maybe try one of these? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 11:46 AM   33
Smokey_Bandit
Other
Active BnB Member

Hi ive been waiting for this to open up, ever since seeing the "comming soon"

Im 20, DF is 21 and we have been TTC for over a year now. I was on Depo, and stopped in october of 2009. didnt get AF back until june 2010. then AF quit again in october 2010 and i had to have it induced by using provera pills fo 10 days. unfortunatly i had 2 AFs this month very confusing! but on the bright side, ive been having twinges/dull pain in my left ovary region and lots of good CM (sorry if TMI) so im pretty sure i will be ovulating soon!

Heres to hoping we all get the BFPs we derserve!! and hopefully very soon!

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 11:58 AM   34
Hopefulgirlie
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hi All,
Really great to see this up and running....it's great to have a site for those TTC #1. If you're anything like me and my partner there's always that little extra bit of stress that neither me or my OH have conceived before. There's always that thought on the back of our heads that 'maybe we can't! It's irrational but hopefully it's one of the irrational thoughts we can share a bit lol.
I've just turned 30 and my OH is 25. We've been NTNP fir 2 months and this last month we've gone into first gear with OPKs and BDing every day (so tired lol). I'm currently 6 DPO and very very impatient. Not really having any symptoms so far. Actually feel really great. Got more energy and in a more relaxed mood than i have been for ages.... This in itself is soooooo disappointing!!!
Good luck to all TTCers x x

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:29 PM   35
Smokey_Bandit
Other
Active BnB Member

[QUOTE=Hopefulgirlie;9821543]Hi All,
Really great to see this up and running....it's great to have a site for those TTC #1. If you're anything like me and my partner there's always that little extra bit of stress that neither me or my OH have conceived before. There's always that thought on the back of our heads that 'maybe we can't! It's irrational but hopefully it's one of the irrational thoughts we can share a bit lol./QUOTE]

i know all to well how you feel. DF and i (okay well maybe more me then him) have felt like that too. its like the little black rain cloud always following you around, it may not always rain down on you but its always there. you get to the point where hearing "it will happen" just gets to ya.

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:40 PM   36
Hopefulgirlie
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Exactly! We both really try to be positive but every month we don't get the BFP we're hoping for, it niggles a little more. I know it'll happen for us eventually but impatience is my biggest personality trait lol!!

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 13:06 PM   37
Rebstom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyhopes2011 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebstom View Post
Thanks Babyhopes2011, I don't know whether I'm just looking for symptoms or they're real.....my bbs are very heavy and tender to touch (maybe just AF symptoms), I've had cramping left side for a couple of days now and lots of CM (sorry TMI), I'm also more tired than usual.....but am I just imagining it? Hard to tell, when you want something so much every little sign brings hope!!!

Good Luck to you xx
Wow i think your symptoms are sounding very promising, i never have cm during my cycle i always dry up i have heard that lots of cm is a good sign! and sore bbs!!! oh good luck chick and heres lotsa babydust for ya When are you testing again?? xx
I am going to try and wait til Monday to test again......we'll see how strong I can be!!!! POAS is so expensive when you're an addict LOL!!

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 13:51 PM   38
Cakeface
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Yay! So glad this is open now! I'll introduce myself - i'm Kelly 28, and DH is 32. Been trying since October 2010 when I had my implant removed. Am currently 9dpo and not gonna test until AF is really late cos I'm so sick of seeing bfn's. And just in case the witch shows her ugly face I've just ordered a CBFM for next cycle.

Good luck to us all!

X

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 14:06 PM   39
ssh0923
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

woohoo!! its nice to be surrounded by girls who are just trying to have their first! i really do think the conversation between the girls are completely different from the ones trying to have their first vs. the second, third, fourth, etc...

i'm sarun, 26. dh is shaun and he's 30! we've been ttc since oct 2010

to all of you!!

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 14:26 PM   40
Luv_My_Bichon
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi, we're trying to conceive our 1st following a miscarriage several years ago...been too frightened to try again as I was very ill, but now we're desperate and TTC on cycle #1. I'm 32 and DH is 31 - hope time isn't against me.

Babydust to all!

SEO by vBSEO