LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 7th, 2017, 17:43 PM   4521
smile7060
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Im new! im 30 and my husband is 32... This is our first month TTC, and I am 9 days post O right now. Not sure if it will be positive, I plan on testing on Sunday. Im pretty sure I missed it this month but who knows! I've had vivid dreams, bloating, twinges, and now I have sensitive nipples ( also a sign that my period is on its way too) so I can never be sure about that symptom. I just feel like there would be MORE signs that my body would give me.

We weren't planning on trying this month, we just got married on June 24th so ( technically last month) but we decided to try on our wedding night anyways. Not sure WHAT to think! I just hope it happens quick. I have health anxiety which makes things harder for me to stay calm about, especially with things out of my control. Crossing my fingers that even if its not this month it will be soon after!!

Old Jul 28th, 2017, 10:22 AM   4522
szna
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Hello!

Hi!
My name is Suzana, I am 32, my DH is 35 and this is our first time that we are TTCing. We are in our first month of TTC with the help of Letrozole and IUI.
Very happy to find this Forum! Good luck to everybody!

Old Aug 23rd, 2017, 15:14 PM   4523
Lashawn21
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Where can I post about questions before starting clomid? I have had the HSG in March 2017 and found that my left tube is partially blocked. Also having irregular periods. Yesterday my gyn sent a prescription of Clomid for me to start with my next cycle. I would like to get some advice or do you all know of any forum topics similar to my experience and has had success?

Old Aug 27th, 2017, 04:34 AM   4524
NewbieTTC_Mom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey Y'all ! This is my 8th month ttc baby #1, & today I am at 11dpo ,
Symptoms:
-dull mild cramps on both sides of uterus ,
-dull backache
-twinges in my abdomen
-Gassy
Last night my nipples had like a light burning sensation that lasted for a few seconds

Fx hoping for our first baby this month ��

Old Aug 28th, 2017, 14:03 PM   4525
Motherofcorgi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi there :Hi:

I am new to this site I have stalked a few forums at various points and figured I might as well join in. My husband and I started TTC last October, although the only tool I used was an app that tracks my cycle (I suspect it may be miscalculating my fertile window). We recently moved from Austin back to Dallas, and at his new job, hubby will not longer be working overnight, which will help us on this journey big time! I bought a CBM and pre-seed to start using next month if we don't get our BFP this time (I have my suspicions), so next month we will start seriously TTC.

Hoping to get my :BFP: before my 30th birthday in April. I am excited to be joining the babyandbump community after stalking for the past year.

Old Sep 5th, 2017, 05:30 AM   4526
darinefawns
Mum (Mom)
New BnB member

hi guys! I wanted to share my ivf experience cuz i'm still so excited with this! Well we've been trying to make a bb like for 5 years or so, we thought it was just some minor problem whatever. Finally I went to the doctor to make ALL analyses and figure things out, and the result was that i wasn't fertile, I had NO eggs at all, just empty folices. We live in Malmo and u know it was expensive to do IVF here, so we started to look for clinics in Czech Republic, Russia and Ukraine and finally we chose "New Life in Ukraine... u know, we came there, made all analyses once again, and they found a perfect egg for me like within a month! Yeah, so i went under the procedure of IVF and in May I gave birth to my son Andreas**** We are so happy now, it was way cheeper than it would be in Sweeden. I only have their e-mail, i don't remember the website unfortunately

Old Sep 7th, 2017, 11:48 AM   4527
NewbieTTC_Mom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hey Ladies , so yesterday would mark me 5 days late , today (6) and last night before I went to bed I went to the restroom because I kept feeling like I was wet like I was
Gonna start my period , and when I came to the restroom & wiped , there was a little bit of blood , so I stuck a tampon in for safety lol & went to sleep . Woke up this morning and I didn't feel super wet like I probs Would on my period , so I went to the restroom to check the tampon & when I took it out , it barely had any blood on it , LIKE BARELY , and the little bit it did have looked a little old , so I'm thinking this may be spotting ? I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know what implantation/spotting looks like ! What do you ladies think ? FX for all of us !

Old Sep 7th, 2017, 22:54 PM   4528
eryn_eryn
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hi, I'm new to all of this and just wanting some support. I'm hoping this site will be a good place for me.

Old Sep 8th, 2017, 09:25 AM   4529
Boognishrises
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Has anyone been told to chart their cm for their doctor? Since charting it, Ive seen that I don't get many days if cm.. they put me on an antibiotic to increase it and I got pregnant with that cycle. It was a chemical but still! They found I had an infection in my uterus, took more antibiotics to get rid of that. I finally got another positive and now we're waiting for numbers to climb.. anyone have the same experience?!

Old Sep 8th, 2017, 09:27 AM   4530
Boognishrises
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieTTC_Mom View Post
Hey Ladies , so yesterday would mark me 5 days late , today (6) and last night before I went to bed I went to the restroom because I kept feeling like I was wet like I was
Gonna start my period , and when I came to the restroom & wiped , there was a little bit of blood , so I stuck a tampon in for safety lol & went to sleep . Woke up this morning and I didn't feel super wet like I probs Would on my period , so I went to the restroom to check the tampon & when I took it out , it barely had any blood on it , LIKE BARELY , and the little bit it did have looked a little old , so I'm thinking this may be spotting ? I've never been pregnant so I wouldn't know what implantation/spotting looks like ! What do you ladies think ? FX for all of us !

Late and you haven't taken a test?! 😮

SEO by vBSEO