LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 8th, 2017, 11:07 AM   4531
NewbieTTC_Mom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

No ma'am not yet , I think I'm gonna go get one today , because the bleeding I have is SUPER light , my period is never light especially not when I first start, I'm super excited

Old Sep 8th, 2017, 12:13 PM   4532
Boognishrises
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieTTC_Mom View Post
No ma'am not yet , I think I'm gonna go get one today , because the bleeding I have is SUPER light , my period is never light especially not when I first start, I'm super excited
I wouldn't be able to do that! You're a strong woman!! I would be peeing on sticks already!

Old Sep 8th, 2017, 20:40 PM   4533
NewbieTTC_Mom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boognishrises View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieTTC_Mom View Post
I wouldn't be able to do that! You're a strong woman!! I would be peeing on sticks already!

So I Tested Today & BFN , I am just super confused, today would mark day 2 with spotting / light period thingy , & usually my first 2 days of my Period are my WORST, I bleed heavy & cramp like crazy, & I haven't had any cramps or anything , and if I had a cramp it was VERY minor & didn't last long , idk I'll just accept that I'm out the month , I have an extra test left & if I stop spotting etc then I'll deff take the other one as well , but for now idk not too hopeful as I was .

Old Sep 10th, 2017, 19:56 PM   4534
CiCi2011
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hi. My nmae is Sissy. Ttc #1 for 15 years. I have 3 Beta HSD, a very rare form of CAH and PCOS. 37 years old. Have used and RE off amd on. Clomid resistant. Did O with 7.5mg of Femara by taking cd 3-12 for 2 cycles. Amh is great so is fsh. Just not getting our bfp. So docs are blaming the 3 Beta.

Old Sep 13th, 2017, 18:00 PM   4535
Tiko
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

TTC 3rd cycle...12 DPO no AF yet!

So. I've been stalking these forums for about 3-4 months, never really ready to commit to registering, but alas I am here. I have NOBODY to share this incredibly torturous TWW with. My wife is trying to get it but she just doesn't (until it's her turn). On my 3rd IUI 12 dpo, scared, sad, and pissed all at the same time. I'm at work just waiting for the bitch to show her bloody face! Wishing her away. Whew already it feels better to get that off. Good luck to all in the dreaded TWW with me.

Old Sep 30th, 2017, 18:42 PM   4536
28kansas
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

Hi! I am new to this site and forum and am looking for someone I can talk to about my situation

As of yesterday my period has been two weeks delayed. My cycle has always been regular. I'm not sure whether not working out for 3 weeks and stress from grad school have affected my cycle. However, my husband and I had contact during my fertile period, hence the possibility of pregnancy so I took HPT. I had 6 negative HPT.

Two days ago, I decide to go back to the gym and workout.- I lifted weights (squats 15kg on each side, leg press 100 lbs) but did not intensely lifted. I am 4'11" and weighs 90 lbs. Was this a bad move? Today I started bleeding: (brown to light pink then dark red) accompanied by mild cramps that feels like normal period. I couldn't tell whether I am just experiencing a late period or is this a miscarriage (even if I have been getting negative results on HPT) I have never been pregnant and I don't have any doctor to consult to as of this moment.

Can you please help me understand the situation? thank you!

Old Nov 9th, 2017, 11:41 AM   4537
Jillan12
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi my husband and I have been trying for #1 for 3 years and ive just started temping this month. Can anybody give me advice on my chart. I didn't temp in the beginning of the cycle so I'm sorry there isn't much to go on. I'm 6dpo today and I definitely ovulated on the 16th.
Thanks in advance and baby dust to all!!

Old Nov 10th, 2017, 20:46 PM   4538
Boognishrises
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyandlucy View Post
Well here I am back again after a round of progesterone and clomid. Feeling a little defeated. The clomid did exactly what it was supposed to do, and we timed BD'ing right and everything, but still AF came. I think we are going to stop trying for a while.
I completely understand. Right as I was losing hope I for a bfp, it didn't last... But it gave me a tiny bit of hope good luck to you!

Old Nov 15th, 2017, 14:18 PM   4539
KateC14
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hi ladies! I am 41 and my husband is 45 so we are a little older but docs say we are good to go healthwise (haven't done and likely won't do any fertility testing, but who knows).

We are in our 4th cycle of TTC. This is the first cycle where I OPK'd and temped and thankfully they coincided - turns out I ovulate 11/12 days into the cycle rather than 14 as I thought. We timed things the night before the OPK and the night of the OPK so we figure we've given it our best shot this cycle.

It seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant and I am happy for them, just wish it was me lol. It seems like there is lots of chatter here so I joined up as I have no one to talk to about this stuff.

I am about 6 days past the OPK smiley face and have had cramping for the last day (abdomen and back) no spotting or anything, just cramping. I am trying not to read into anything as it seems most TWW symptoms are very similar to what I experience before AF. AF is due (and I hope she stays away) on 11/25. I thought about using my last EPT on Thanksgiving, but if it is a BFN I don't want to ruin Thanksgiving for myself or my husband so I will wait it out. Last cycle was tough as AF came on our anniversary (as scheduled).

SEO by vBSEO