LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 8th, 2017, 10:07 AM   4531
NewbieTTC_Mom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

No ma'am not yet , I think I'm gonna go get one today , because the bleeding I have is SUPER light , my period is never light especially not when I first start, I'm super excited

Old Sep 8th, 2017, 11:13 AM   4532
Boognishrises
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieTTC_Mom View Post
No ma'am not yet , I think I'm gonna go get one today , because the bleeding I have is SUPER light , my period is never light especially not when I first start, I'm super excited
I wouldn't be able to do that! You're a strong woman!! I would be peeing on sticks already!

Old Sep 8th, 2017, 19:40 PM   4533
NewbieTTC_Mom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boognishrises View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieTTC_Mom View Post
I wouldn't be able to do that! You're a strong woman!! I would be peeing on sticks already!

So I Tested Today & BFN , I am just super confused, today would mark day 2 with spotting / light period thingy , & usually my first 2 days of my Period are my WORST, I bleed heavy & cramp like crazy, & I haven't had any cramps or anything , and if I had a cramp it was VERY minor & didn't last long , idk I'll just accept that I'm out the month , I have an extra test left & if I stop spotting etc then I'll deff take the other one as well , but for now idk not too hopeful as I was .

Old Sep 10th, 2017, 18:56 PM   4534
CiCi2011
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hi. My nmae is Sissy. Ttc #1 for 15 years. I have 3 Beta HSD, a very rare form of CAH and PCOS. 37 years old. Have used and RE off amd on. Clomid resistant. Did O with 7.5mg of Femara by taking cd 3-12 for 2 cycles. Amh is great so is fsh. Just not getting our bfp. So docs are blaming the 3 Beta.

Old Sep 13th, 2017, 17:00 PM   4535
Tiko
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

TTC 3rd cycle...12 DPO no AF yet!

So. I've been stalking these forums for about 3-4 months, never really ready to commit to registering, but alas I am here. I have NOBODY to share this incredibly torturous TWW with. My wife is trying to get it but she just doesn't (until it's her turn). On my 3rd IUI 12 dpo, scared, sad, and pissed all at the same time. I'm at work just waiting for the bitch to show her bloody face! Wishing her away. Whew already it feels better to get that off. Good luck to all in the dreaded TWW with me.

SEO by vBSEO