LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 9th, 2018, 07:08 AM   4541
Witchy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi everybody, new user here

Hubs and I have been NTNP for the last year but since that didn't work, we're now actively TTC our #1. I found this forum because of vent thread (love it btw). I'm 33 and he is 36 and so far we don't have (or know of) any medical conditions. Hoping to get my little bun in the oven in the 2018

Old Feb 14th, 2018, 01:21 AM   4542
tei
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member

Hey, i'm pretty new myself.
Me and hus are moving from WTT here to TTC. We're trying with the next cycle for our first baby. I'm very nervous because i suffer of hypothyroidism and possible endometriosis (haven't made a laparoscopy though). I've been on a diet for awhile now, improved my lifestyle a little and i've been taking folic acid forte for a few weeks.

Hope to hear from you and catch you all around.

Old Feb 15th, 2018, 11:26 AM   4543
JayCee0131
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hey all,

I'm new to this, but like you, I am TTC for about a good year now. Went to the doctor and she told me that I have a slightly high LH. My results were 4:1 LH/FSH ratio. I asked if I had PCOS but she said she's not too worried about it because my testosterone levels were fine. I guess that just means that my eggs are not fully producing or something? I was just wondering if anyone has any tips or is in a similar situation. I'm currently taking maca root pills because I've heard that helps balance hormones and my doctor put me on prenatals for now. Considering that my LH/FSH ratio seems to be off, I thought this might help. I have also considered using soft cups after baby dancing to help assist the sperm. Not sure if it would help with my issue though.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.... Never thought it would be this hard to get pregnant

SEO by vBSEO