LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 17:42 PM   41
court.
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I'm so glad this has opened. I watched it for days and even asked how I could be apart of it.. hehe that was before it was even open ! I was that excited , I couldn't wait.
It's nice to be in a place where everyone is in the same position. Can't wait to get to know all of you ladies and hopefully we all quickly get our BFP.

Old Apr 4th, 2011, 10:45 AM   42
TTC86JMS
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I'm so glad this forum has opened,now we can all have a chance 2 share d experience of TTC our 1st. 2 us all.

Old Apr 4th, 2011, 13:23 PM   43
Baby4u14
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

we used it today...it was pretty awesome

Old Apr 4th, 2011, 16:05 PM   44
Cryssie11
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi all!! I'm new to babyandbump.com and to TTC (this is my first TTC post ever! I'm so excited!) Sooo I'm TTC#1 starting this month. I'm on CD4 where can I find April TTC buddies??

Old Apr 4th, 2011, 21:40 PM   45
MrsGrimes
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryssie11 View Post
Hi all!! I'm new to babyandbump.com and to TTC (this is my first TTC post ever! I'm so excited!) Sooo I'm TTC#1 starting this month. I'm on CD4 where can I find April TTC buddies??
Welcome Cryssie! You'll have to do some searching within the trying to conceive forums and you'll find threads dedicated to those who are looking for April ttc buddies! Have fun...it's addicting!

Old Apr 4th, 2011, 21:42 PM   46
MrsGrimes
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby4u14 View Post
we used it today...it was pretty awesome
We like it too!

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 02:57 AM   47
Baby4u14
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryssie11 View Post
Welcome!!! Me n my hubby are trying this month for the first time.started this week so I'm hoping for some good news in the next two weeks !

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 06:26 AM   48
MrsHelenH
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Hello

Hi,

I'm new and TTC #1 its my 4th month of TTC and with irregular cycles post coming off the pill I am starting to chart temps to see if I can track ovulation.

Need moral support as husband never seems to understand how dissapointed I am when AF arrives!

xx

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 07:06 AM   49
TerriLou
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Another newbie

Hi All,

I'm also new at this TTC stuff, been trying since January 2011. I was diagnosed with PCOS years ago and was then told it may be hard to conceive, but thats not going to stop us trying!

My OH has finally agreed after us being together for 12 years and married for 4, that he is ready to start a family. I have started temping for this cycle to aid us in the right direction.

13 of my friends had babies last year, so I'm determined that its going to be my year this year, well, for a pregnancy at least! A new year baby would be a lovely start to 2012.

Good luck everyone

TerriLou
xxx

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 08:14 AM   50
Cryssie11
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Thanks and goodluck to all! Fingers crossed for you Baby4u14!

SEO by vBSEO