Baby4u14
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Thanx girl!! Even tho I think im tiring dh out lol

Old Apr 8th, 2011, 15:15 PM   52
Dani6
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hi I have just joined and thought this sounded a great idea.x.

Old Apr 9th, 2011, 08:24 AM   53
Baby4u14
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani6 View Post
Hi I have just joined and thought this sounded a great idea.x.
Welcome !

Old Apr 9th, 2011, 15:02 PM   54
jlucky32
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hello, i hope i am doing this right. I have been trying to conceive for over 3 years! (hubby has low sperm count). We just recently started taking Maca powder because we heard it is good for low sperm count, and my last period was on Feb 22. I spotted on March 13...very little pink when i wiped...and now i haven't has my period since then??? I am 16 days late and i just took a preggo test on Thursday of last week.....NEGATIVE!!!!??? Maca powder is suppose to be good for your cycle, it helps regulate it as well..i have NEVER had an unregular cycle??? I have been charting my Basal temps and they have been high for 18 days?? I also noticed today...i had a little pink dc when i wiped again???? Does anyone think i could be pregnant??? I also did take an ovulation test on the second week of March (i think on the 7-11)and i got a positive in Ovulation??? I hope i am pregnant...but am not stressing on it. If anyone could give me some feedback i would LOVE IT!!

Old Apr 9th, 2011, 15:44 PM   55
Freakycactus
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I've never heard of maca powder, but from what you've said it sounds like you could be pregnant, sometimes it can take a while to get a positive HPT. If you can, go to the doctor and ask for a blood test

Old Apr 9th, 2011, 16:42 PM   56
jlucky32
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

I am going to..i just don't want to get my hopes up Thanks for such a quick response. I have read that it can take up to 3 weeks late to show a positive...but it's rare! So i guess i'll wait it out another week. How long have you been trying?

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 09:09 AM   57
Freakycactus
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

We're still on month one so not long, but we've been waiting to try for a couple of years, I've just come off the birth control pill so we're not expecting much this month

Fingers crossed for you!

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 12:41 PM   58
jlucky32
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

awww...thanks! I think got it last night...(AUNT FLOW) ... i think?? But when i put a tampon in...it was just a little bit of brown ???...sorry if it's TMI I think my period is funny this month from the maca powder...maybe it's making my menstrual flow lighter... I dunno. It's not suppose to do that. HMMMMMMM lol....well good luck to you as well and lot's of baby dust to you!!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 10th, 2011, 16:35 PM   59
Freakycactus
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Brown blood is old blood, it's not AF until you have red blood. You're not out yet

Old Apr 11th, 2011, 11:13 AM   60
noll10
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB Member

I am new at TTC. Went off the Pill in December ( that was my last cycle on pill). I am not good at this lingo.. maybe ill pick up quick. I was on the pill for 7 yrs with regular periods obviously. I was regular before going onto the pill too. Since I have gone off I have gone from reg, to 35 days and we are currently sitting at day 43... I dont chart yet or anything I kinds think its early. I know they say it takes a few months before you are able to get pregnant... I am due for my annual in June so I figured I would wait till then to make an apt... I also consider myself overweight ( but who doesnt). My mother keeps telling me to go to the gym and loose some weight to try to regulate..So my gym routine is back (hopefully).. Just feeling lost.. my husband doesnt see why I am concerned and tells me to give it time...

ANy suggestions.. should i go to doc or just wait it out???

I just need some feedback!

SEO by vBSEO