Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 19:26 PM   11
FertilMertile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelanu View Post
omgamandaa- I just looked at your ticker. How did you manage to get a before your baby has even formed yet?! Lucky!!

However- I guess its not completely unheard of...I tested positive after only 2 weeks when I was 17 (I lost at 10 weeks)
I had a ticker when I was 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my son. I've seen them this early. I actually found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks and 6 days cuz of 4 HPTs. Two Answer tests and 2 Clearblues. Then a digi confirmed it.

Old Mar 28th, 2011, 19:31 PM   12
FloridaGirl21
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FertilMertile View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelanu View Post
omgamandaa- I just looked at your ticker. How did you manage to get a before your baby has even formed yet?! Lucky!!

However- I guess its not completely unheard of...I tested positive after only 2 weeks when I was 17 (I lost at 10 weeks)
I had a ticker when I was 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my son. I've seen them this early. I actually found out I was pregnant at 2 weeks and 6 days cuz of 4 HPTs. Two Answer tests and 2 Clearblues. Then a digi confirmed it.
You can get your bfp just a few days after implantation (it all depends on the person & how quickly their levels rise). there are so many tickers on here of ladies getting their BFP's at 3wks xx days. totally normal.. And congrats omgamandaa!!

SEO by vBSEO