LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 09:20 AM   1
mysteriouseye
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Cycle day 15 no EWCM but cramps?

Ok so it is cycle day 15 for me, and I put my fingers on my cervix and there is like the tiniest bit of EWCM but what confuses me is I am having cramps! As my cycles have been all over the places I have predicted my ovulation time on 3 different days. My first cycle was 30 days long so for my 30 day cycle I have predicted I will ovulate on 8th January 2012. My second cycle was 28 days long so going by that I am predicted to ovulate TODAY and my last cycle that has just gone pass was 26 days long which meant I ovulated 2 days ago. Since my last AF I have been baby dancing everyday.. but what doesn’t make sense is that I am having cramps (I think they might be ovulation) but no EWCM which I normally get in my cycles.. weird huh? What would you guys say xx

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 10:34 AM   2
mysteriouseye
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

*bump*

Old Jan 6th, 2012, 10:50 AM   3
TicToc
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I get ovulation cramps and pains all the time and I know lots of things can affect your mucus. Sometimes my EWCM is more prevalent a few days before O.

I would guess it's O and any EWCM is a good sign

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 10:03 AM   4
godskid
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Just thot of bump this up , coz it seems (frm ur signature) you conceived the cycle u posted this ... so there is another proof of someone who conceived without having ewcm and only cramps .

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 10:10 AM   5
wtt4mybabymac
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

oh Thank goodness!! Nice to see this! I have had the exact same thing this month (and its my first time TTC for #1) I usually have the ovulation pains AND EWCM but this month boom nothing?!?!? Nice to see it can still happen

Thanks ladies

xxx

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 10:23 AM   6
mysteriouseye
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

yep ladies this was the month I conceived so there is definately chane of conceiving if you dont get EWCM. It seems like ages ago I typed that xx

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 10:24 AM   7
wtt4mybabymac
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Nice to hear the good news yay! Makes me feel a little more positive this month as I have also had the Cramps but no EWCM
Hope you have a H&H 9 months and are enjoying your pregnancy

xxx