Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 09:55 AM   21
LadyGriz11
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Girl View Post
Ive been off bc since getting married in september. first couple of months we were ntnp, but no bfp. Dec and jan made more of an effort to bd every other day, still nothing.

I joined here and fertility friend this month, have learned so much! I sometimes use lube but have realised it is not sperm friendly so won't use that again!

I've ordered a bbt thermometer off amazon so will start temping when it arrives, and i have 10 opk strips which im gonna start using on cd9. I'm on cd5 today and impatient to get going!

I've bought the uk version of mucinex, not decided whether to use it, i don't like taking unnecessary medication if i can help it. i do take multi. vits as does my oh, and folic acid of course.
Fx for us all!
Are you thinking about taking mucinex for for fertile CM? If so, and you don't want to take unnecessary medication, try Evening Primrose Oil. I was having issues with not enough fertile CM so I started taking EPO 3x a day from cd 1 through ovulation and there's been a HUGE improvement.

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 11:09 AM   22
AndaMommy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenshein_ View Post
Our first month TTC we did everything to get pregnant, it was constantly on our minds and we some what obsessed over it, trying every little trick in the book. That month, I wasn't pregnant. The next month, we did nothing. I didn't temp or track symptoms, we didn't BD at any certain time, and only twice that entire month, once I think a couple of days before ov.

That month, I was pregnant.
Personally I think if you're obsessing over getting pregnant i.e temping, constantly seeking symptoms, and putting stress on yourselves to BD at certain times around ov, you're just putting too much pressure on yourselves and thus your body just goes against you. The only thing I did was take folic acid, as anyone should when TTC.

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon!
I wish it could happen for me like that. Unfortunately, we have to do inseminations, so tracking is very important. But we're hopeful and try not to obsess...to much.

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 11:50 AM   23
Autumn Girl
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGriz11 View Post
Quote:
Ive been off bc since getting married in september. first couple of months we were ntnp, but no bfp. Dec and jan made more of an effort to bd every other day, still nothing.

I joined here and fertility friend this month, have learned so much! I sometimes use lube but have realised it is not sperm friendly so won't use that again!

I've ordered a bbt thermometer off amazon so will start temping when it arrives, and i have 10 opk strips which im gonna start using on cd9. I'm on cd5 today and impatient to get going!

I've bought the uk version of mucinex, not decided whether to use it, i don't like taking unnecessary medication if i can help it. i do take multi. vits as does my oh, and folic acid of course.
Fx for us all!
Are you thinking about taking mucinex for for fertile CM? If so, and you don't want to take unnecessary medication, try Evening Primrose Oil. I was having issues with not enough fertile CM so I started taking EPO 3x a day from cd 1 through ovulation and there's been a HUGE improvement.
Thanks, i'll add epo to my growing arsenal of baby-making equipment lol!

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 13:30 PM   24
CryHer
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Not trying anything new, but this month me and my hubby started working out. It takes my mind off of "baby". Now that I have a groove, it's like, maybe I should lose some weight first. So, not as MUCH pressure as before.

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 15:40 PM   25
g_and_t
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:

Fx for us all!
hey autumngirl,
im also new to all this and find this site amazing....

been ntnp for a year and now actively trying for the last 3 months, using bbt temp chart and monitoring cm... doc sent me for bloods and my progesterone levels are a bit all over the place... my cycle is erratic between 24-31 days.... so he's referred us to clinic but have to wait 3 mnths for an appointment in the UK. sux.

been taking prenatals and after reading this site have started with vit b-50 complex in the hope that it will regulate my ovulation date....

im also loathe to take anything and nervous about the clinic putting me on clomid but i dont know what else they will do if i havent got BFP by then...

fingers crossed for you xx

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 15:59 PM   26
LemonTea
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I'm trying an IUI (just had it done today), and baby aspirin this month. I've also started watching more Comedy Central and listening to stand up recordings to try to laugh away some of the stress.

Old Jan 25th, 2012, 10:36 AM   27
Autumn Girl
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_and_t View Post
Quote:

Fx for us all!
hey autumngirl,

been ntnp for a year and now actively trying for the last 3 months, using bbt temp chart and monitoring cm... doc sent me for bloods and my progesterone levels are a bit all over the place... my cycle is erratic between 24-31 days.... so he's referred us to clinic but have to wait 3 mnths for an appointment in the UK. sux.

been taking prenatals and after reading this site have started with vit b-50 complex in the hope that it will regulate my ovulation date....

im also loathe to take anything and nervous about the clinic putting me on clomid but i dont know what else they will do if i havent got BFP by then...

Thanks
my thermometer arrived today so gonna start temping tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crossed too... although we have not been trying for long I naively thought the BFP would just happen for us. Now I'm feeling a little pressured as my hubby is RAF and is being posted in March and will only be home weekends, really wanted to be preggers before that!

Best of luck with the clinic, hopefully you will get your BFP before then anyway!

Old Jan 25th, 2012, 13:02 PM   28
sillystrings
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

This is the start of my 5th Cycle.. Originally I wasn't going to try anything different, but just finished shopping at earlypregnancytests.com and bought preseed and BBT. So if i get my order soon, I will try that. Hoping for BFP's for all!!

Old Jan 25th, 2012, 15:04 PM   29
g_and_t
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_and_t View Post
Quote:

Fx for us all!
hey autumngirl,

Thanks
my thermometer arrived today so gonna start temping tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crossed too... although we have not been trying for long I naively thought the BFP would just happen for us. Now I'm feeling a little pressured as my hubby is RAF and is being posted in March and will only be home weekends, really wanted to be preggers before that!

Best of luck with the clinic, hopefully you will get your BFP before then anyway!
Hey good luck too.... i actually got a call from the nhs today to book my appointment and im going on 8th march.... bit of a wait but i expected that...

have suffered a bit of a setback today though... after a few days of BDing and waiting for ovu which is either today or tomorrow...... my mom took an overdose last night and ive been at the hospital all day... she's ok physically but is now staying with us til further notice and ive had such a hectic day bding is the last thing i feel like.... so i think this month we'll be taking a rain check for now.... im just glad she's ok.... and maybe, just maybe the last little swimmers i got will hang around long enough for ovu, and make it this month LOL....

but for now off to bed as im shattered....

keep us updated and fingers crossed xxx

SEO by vBSEO