LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 29th, 2012, 08:30 AM   1
PrincessBree
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

12dpo Symptoms?

I am 12po I am tired beyond belief I can barely keep my eyes open. I have been going to bed at like 9pm each night and waking up as though I havent slept!

I have a headache which is also making my neck stiff and feels like pressure.

I have LOADS of discharge(white creamy sorry for tmi)enough for dh husband to comment on and asked what was going on as this is never usually the case?!

Please can anyone say whether or not these are early pregnancy symptoms.I have been down the road of getting too excited over every little sign before.But I really feel as though these could be signs?!

Old Feb 29th, 2012, 11:00 AM   2
MrsSinclair
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I was recently following a testers thread and some of the women who got their BFP did experience these same symptoms you are having. I also got a BFP this month and I really didn't have any remarkable symptoms, only sore nipples. You really just never know. Some women are hit so hard with symptoms and some women don't know until you get your period. (Or you just can't wait any longer to test and get a faint line on 10dpo like I did!!) Either way, try not to read too much into your symptoms although they DO sound promising. Are you planning on waiting till AF comes or are you a POAS addict like me?

Old Feb 29th, 2012, 16:02 PM   3
PrincessBree
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSinclair View Post
I was recently following a testers thread and some of the women who got their BFP did experience these same symptoms you are having. I also got a BFP this month and I really didn't have any remarkable symptoms, only sore nipples. You really just never know. Some women are hit so hard with symptoms and some women don't know until you get your period. (Or you just can't wait any longer to test and get a faint line on 10dpo like I did!!) Either way, try not to read too much into your symptoms although they DO sound promising. Are you planning on waiting till AF comes or are you a POAS addict like me?

I am a POAS maniac but I am trying to put a leash on myself and keep it all logical because I know how the body can play tricks on ya when you really want something to happen its crazy,I want to wait but I may try tommorow morning and then if nothing I will wait until next week (try to)lol how long had you been trying for?!Ahh OneBornEveryMinute is on!!

Old Mar 1st, 2012, 07:50 AM   4
MrsSinclair
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

We got very lucky and were only trying for 2 months, we booked our first doctor's appt yesterday so i'm just hoping to get good news!!

Old Mar 1st, 2012, 08:41 AM   5
Jessica28
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBree View Post
I am 12po I am tired beyond belief I can barely keep my eyes open. I have been going to bed at like 9pm each night and waking up as though I havent slept!

I have a headache which is also making my neck stiff and feels like pressure.

I have LOADS of discharge(white creamy sorry for tmi)enough for dh husband to comment on and asked what was going on as this is never usually the case?!

Please can anyone say whether or not these are early pregnancy symptoms.I have been down the road of getting too excited over every little sign before.But I really feel as though these could be signs?!
I had the same symptoms last week but unforunately they didn't last so I am not holding out much hope for this month as I am expecting AF in a few days and hoping it doesn't come.

Fingers crossed that it means a BFP for you!

Old Mar 1st, 2012, 09:38 AM   6
PrincessBree
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica28 View Post
I had the same symptoms last week but unforunately they didn't last so I am not holding out much hope for this month as I am expecting AF in a few days and hoping it doesn't come.

Dont ever give up hope darl!Its not over until its over!If AF hasnt come yet then it still could be right?! Xx

Old Mar 1st, 2012, 09:39 AM   7
PrincessBree
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSinclair View Post
We got very lucky and were only trying for 2 months, we booked our first doctor's appt yesterday so i'm just hoping to get good news!!
Your so blessed we have been ntnp for just over 12months now!!But I know its gonna happen soon and I am so happy and excited lol!Im so happy for you how far gone r u?xx

Old Mar 1st, 2012, 13:18 PM   8
LDC
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I'm having similar symptoms minus the cm.. I'm exhausted and been going to bed and sleeping the best I have for a long time, but waking up like I've been up all night. Im getting headaches and have also had flu like symptoms appearing, runny nose and sore throat. I'm 9dpo seems to be forever this tww xxx

Old Mar 1st, 2012, 13:43 PM   9
Jessica28
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Need stalkers for my journal otherwise I will just think it's a waste of my time

http://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journ...s-welcome.html

Old Mar 1st, 2012, 13:44 PM   10
Jessica28
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBree View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica28 View Post

Dont ever give up hope darl!Its not over until its over!If AF hasnt come yet then it still could be right?! Xx
True...just not trying to get my hopes my too much! What is getting pregnant so hard!?!

http://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journ...s-welcome.html