LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 9th, 2012, 06:13 AM   1
j1405
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

pre-seed babies - boy or girl?

just wondered...

would preseed favour a boy or girl? anyone who got preggers when using preseed.. did you conceive a boy or girl?

i know preseed has a more alkaline ph but i've heard allot of woman having girls when they used preseed...

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 06:25 AM   2
pomeranian
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1405 View Post
just wondered...

would preseed favour a boy or girl? anyone who got preggers when using preseed.. did you conceive a boy or girl?

i know preseed has a more alkaline ph but i've heard allot of woman having girls when they used preseed...
haha im not sure there is any science in all this!! although id like to know how to make a little boy so my OH can buy lots of little football kits for him

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 06:52 AM   3
j1405
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

i want a girl real bad.. but i've read on someone's post that she took her ph before she used preseed and it was 4.5. then an hour after she put the preseed in she took her ph again and it was 4.8. and she got pregnant with a girl.

allot of woman got pregnant with girl so i think allot of other things affect it. but i was just wondering...

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 20:22 PM   4
markswife10
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I know a woman on another forum I frequent who got pregnant on Preseed, she's having a girl this summer sometime.

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 20:51 PM   5
Hausfrau
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Interesting thread! I'm giving preseed a try ths cycle (if it gets here in time!) and want a girl

Are all of you using preseed??

Old Mar 9th, 2012, 21:08 PM   6
Jess125
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I hope pre-seed increases your chances of having a girl since I really want a girl first Have you tried asking this question in one of the pregnancy forums?

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 01:47 AM   7
j1405
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

hi,

i have asked the question in the pregnancy forum as well... most people are still waiting to find out the sex of the baby.. wel i did post in first trimester so should probably posted in 3rd trimester or something.

but in any case its really mixed from what i've read in other forums. there is allot of girls but also boys. i really want a girl so hoping i will be lucky enough. i'm using preseed for the first time this cycle.

hoping we will get a bfp!! so so many woman got their bfp on the month they used preseed so its so worth a try!!

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 09:06 AM   8
Hausfrau
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1405 View Post
hi,

i have asked the question in the pregnancy forum as well... most people are still waiting to find out the sex of the baby.. wel i did post in first trimester so should probably posted in 3rd trimester or something.

but in any case its really mixed from what i've read in other forums. there is allot of girls but also boys. i really want a girl so hoping i will be lucky enough. i'm using preseed for the first time this cycle.

hoping we will get a bfp!! so so many woman got their bfp on the month they used preseed so its so worth a try!!
Yep, it doesn't hurt to try! Good luck everyone!! !

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 09:51 AM   9
skeet9924
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I used to really want a boy.. Now since all the issues I've had ttc.. I just want a sticky bean!! I only use preseed some times .. So if I do get preg I won't really know if the time I conceived was a preseed time or not.. Definetly interesting thread though!!

Old Mar 10th, 2012, 14:55 PM   10
Hausfrau
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet9924 View Post
I used to really want a boy.. Now since all the issues I've had ttc.. I just want a sticky bean!! I only use preseed some times .. So if I do get preg I won't really know if the time I conceived was a preseed time or not.. Definetly interesting thread though!!
How did you like pressed? I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. Is it too messy??