Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 23:58 PM   51
lauren26
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Sam - Wow, that is cray! I have never hear about the cups--good idea, though!

I talked to my doc today and she confirmed that what I had last month was a chemical, and that I can start trying again right away (I was going to anyway). Hoping what they say about being more fertile after mc is right! Christmas baby, Christmas baby! If I say it enough it'll happen, right?

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 02:45 AM   52
Lunabug911
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I would love to join this month. I joined a thread a few months ago and wasn't getting pregnant so I decided to take a break from the thread for awhile. Plus my daughter had a T&A and well that was a little rough for us.

Anyway... my story is... I have two kids. I went through a lot to have them. I had a laprascopy and found endometriosis really bad, right ovary inflamed 5 times the size it should have been, a few large cysts, and they also did a HSG procedure while I was under too. They found protein and mucus clogging my tubes. Any way 4 months later I had my first baby, and then when he was a year old we got pregnant again. My 2nd child is now 2 1/2 years old and my oldest 4, and we have been trying since I had my marina removed in June 2011. Nothing. I am now on Clomid 100mg days 5-9. I am going, well at 8:30 this morning to have another HSG procedure..... which I will be awake for this time
I will ovulate the 26th, 27th, or 28th. I am due to start April 14th. So I guess that is when I will test.

If this don't work he is guessing I am not ovulating. so he said if I still can't get pregnant he will monitor to see if I actually am. Well good luck to everyone and I hope you get your BFP's!!!!!

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 05:52 AM   53
80schild
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Can I join your thread and be added to the list for the 09th. I will be away on a break until that date so this SHOULD stop me testing early.

Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 07:01 AM   54
sallyhansen76
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Nice to meet you ladies, and good luck!!!! Youve been added to the lsit!!!

Old Mar 23rd, 2012, 18:43 PM   55
babydust818
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

Well i should be O'ing tmrw or Sunday! Can't wait to test!

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 08:28 AM   56
sallyhansen76
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict

good luck hun!!!! im sending u dust your way to catch that eggy

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 09:19 AM   57
kategirl
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I *should* be testing around the 26th. Technically AF hasn't come yet for March, but I know that she's going to come. I'm really hoping for luck in April... After getting a BFP the first month and then the miscarriage at just under 6 weeks, I really need to get a BFP again!

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 09:21 AM   58
kategirl
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren26 View Post
Sam - Wow, that is cray! I have never hear about the cups--good idea, though!

I talked to my doc today and she confirmed that what I had last month was a chemical, and that I can start trying again right away (I was going to anyway). Hoping what they say about being more fertile after mc is right! Christmas baby, Christmas baby! If I say it enough it'll happen, right?
Good luck!!! I lost one in February, and I'm so anxious for another BFP. I hope this month will be our month!

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 14:27 PM   59
1babydreamer
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Oh my goodness congrats midnightfalls!! Soooooooo happy for you Hun!! H&H 9 months to you!

I've been away from B&B a bit trying to stay low-key and de-stressed but I don't think it worked out to well for me.
Can you add me to testing on April 28th? I had a very wonky/off cycle this month and it threw everything out of wack! Ever since I started TTC and temping/charting, I've ovulated on CD16-17, but this month I think the stress of being on cycle number 8 TTC finally got to me and I if I did in fact ovulate it wasn't until CD26!! Very late for me and I never got a truly positive OPK.

F'xed AF at least comes on time so I can start a new cycle and get my April ! It's my birthday month and that would be the most amazing birthday present ever!!

Good luck to all the April testers and tons of

Old Mar 24th, 2012, 14:48 PM   60
samj732
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Well, today is cd 8 so we start all the craziness tonight: SMEP, PreSeed, and Softcups. I'm not going to miss the eggie this month!!

SEO by vBSEO