LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 18:21 PM   1
bronty_saurus
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Implantation bleeding after missed period? + 2 HPTs!

Hi everyone!

I know this question has been brought up a million times (and info is sort of everywhere on the net), but...

I was due to have my period on 12/3. Nothing there!
Took a HPT on 15/3 - negative
Yesterday (19/3) I had some light brown and light discharge. It lasted about 8 hours, but it was barely there.
I took another HPT first this this morning but it was still negative!

Has anyone else been in a similar situation?

I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms and not even feeling like I am. The only thing that *may* be a symptom is that I've been tired lately - sleeping 10 hours or more and getting tired at 2pm or thereabouts. I didn't get any PMS symptoms - bloating, sore boobs either.

Is it too early to see a doctor yet? Or should I wait a few days and try another HPT.

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 19:18 PM   2
armywife11
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Do you know if or when you ov?

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 19:37 PM   3
bronty_saurus
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Hi,

It should have been around 26-29 February...

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 19:58 PM   4
bb826
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi! I did this to myself in January. We started trying in Dec, but for some reason, in Jan, my 27-30 day cycle was 37 days. It was weird. I don't know if I stressed/tricked my body into it or what. I would wait a little while and see...then book an appt with the doc if you need to. Good luck!

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 20:03 PM   5
armywife11
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb826 View Post
Hi! I did this to myself in January. We started trying in Dec, but for some reason, in Jan, my 27-30 day cycle was 37 days. It was weird. I don't know if I stressed/tricked my body into it or what. I would wait a little while and see...then book an appt with the doc if you need to. Good luck!
I am thinking the same thing. We were ntnp but as soon as we went to TTC my cycle ran longer than normal.

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 18:47 PM   6
bronty_saurus
Trying to conceive (TTC)
New BnB member

Update!
I went to the doctor 2 day ago - who didn't really seem to be interested and just said you can miss periods. I did another urine test - negative. Woke up yesterday with sore nipples, still no AF. Had very light brown discharge again the other day - lasted about 5 hours...!

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 19:32 PM   7
brittany12
On a break (TTC)
BnB Addict

my cycles went crazy once i started ttc... i would say if you are getting negative hpts then you aren't pregnant. Maybe you ovulated later that you thought.

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 20:39 PM   8
armywife11
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronty_saurus View Post
Update!
I went to the doctor 2 day ago - who didn't really seem to be interested and just said you can miss periods. I did another urine test - negative. Woke up yesterday with sore nipples, still no AF. Had very light brown discharge again the other day - lasted about 5 hours...!
Sounds like your having a long cycle. More than likely the discharge is breakthrough bleeding.

There is still a chance you could end up/be pregnant

Old Apr 3rd, 2012, 10:29 AM   9
Jo_Bean
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Elite

Maybe you ov'd late and therefore your period was late? This has happened to me before and I've had every symptom you can imagine - AF was just late because I ov'd late. If you are really worried I would just go and see a doctor to put your mind at rest.

Otherwise there's still hope until AF actually shows!