LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 09:07 AM   1
qhslau
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

What is that came out of me the morning after we BD?

For as many times me and my DH were TTC, there is some white stuffs come out of me during midnight and the day after too. Could it be his stuffs?? When I sneezed more come out just like having my period. Is it normal and is it a problem to get preg?

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 14:44 PM   2
MrsBroodyPant
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Hi.
It will be his seman that came out. It come out of me the next morning or even the next evening after dtd. It shouldn't affect ttc as the sperm will of swam up. X

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 18:04 PM   3
pinkhope
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Agreed with MrsBroody- no worries. Some of what goes up must come down I usually wear a pantyliner the next day because of the "drippage".

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 19:00 PM   4
qhslau
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Lols. I do too have to wear pantyliner the next day. I only afraid too much of his semen came out and left too few sperms to tackle.

I'm making lots of noises down that area all day. I can feel something is working really hard inside. Hoping for the best!

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 19:03 PM   5
sugarpi24
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

a lot of ppl like softcups...it helps keep the spermies close to the cervix and it prevents most of the leakage mess....ive used them and they arent bad...some ppl have even gotten pregnant after using them. good luck!

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 22:16 PM   6
qhslau
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I googled the softcups and it looks too scary to use. What if I can't get it out????

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 22:28 PM   7
pinkhope
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

qhslau - it has a piece that sticks out the bottom- similair to pulling on a tampon string. many people have to trim that down so that it doesn't get in the way, because it's plenty long enough to "pop out".

Old Apr 1st, 2012, 22:31 PM   8
sugarpi24
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Or you just hook your finger around the edge of it and pull it out...the first time I wore one and tried to get it out it was a pain..but now its easier....

Old Apr 2nd, 2012, 03:53 AM   9
LadyGriz11
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Softcups aren't that hard to get out, like sugarpi said you just hook your finger around the rim and pull it out. If you have a hard time reaching it, just bear down a bit and it'll slide down lower making it easier to reach. I use them after BD'ing to keep everything in and there's no mess!