LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 20:04 PM   1
Woman09
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Bad 'AF' like cramps but no period..????

Hi Ladies

I'm new to this site but have been reading the posts for quite a while.

I am just wondering if anyone has had any of these symptoms and had a BFP..??

My last cycle was 42 days,its kinda normal for me but today(08.04.12) is cd 45 still no sign of AF..???

Had a very tiny bit of spotting CD42 and CD44, it felt that I'll have my period in any moment but nah just a spotting...Did HPT yesterday FMU which came BFN.

Around the middle of my cycle (according to my calculations) I got a light mixture of brown/red discharge (Sorry..,tmi!) for 4days (CD 27,28,29&30).

For the past 2 days I have been having stomach cramps,lower back pain...it feels as though AF is about to arrive but it hasn't at all!

I've been sure af is about to arrive every time i get stomach cramp, I've been running backwards and forwards to the toilet to check but still no sign of her (AF).

If anyone has had any similar symptoms please could you let me know, I'm going mad here!

Can anyone please tell me as to what is going on with my body.

I impatiently wait for your kind replies.

Thanks.

Old Apr 7th, 2012, 20:47 PM   2
munchkinlove
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman09 View Post
Hi Ladies

I'm new to this site but have been reading the posts for quite a while.

I am just wondering if anyone has had any of these symptoms and had a BFP..??

My last cycle was 42 days,its kinda normal for me but today(08.04.12) is cd 45 still no sign of AF..???

Had a very tiny bit of spotting CD42 and CD44, it felt that I'll have my period in any moment but nah just a spotting...Did HPT yesterday FMU which came BFN.

Around the middle of my cycle (according to my calculations) I got a light mixture of brown/red discharge (Sorry..,tmi!) for 4days (CD 27,28,29&30).

For the past 2 days I have been having stomach cramps,lower back pain...it feels as though AF is about to arrive but it hasn't at all!

I've been sure af is about to arrive every time i get stomach cramp, I've been running backwards and forwards to the toilet to check but still no sign of her (AF).

If anyone has had any similar symptoms please could you let me know, I'm going mad here!

Can anyone please tell me as to what is going on with my body.

I impatiently wait for your kind replies.

Thanks.
its poss. that you ovulated later this cycle if so then your period would be late as well, if you got a bfn it could still be to early again if you ovulated late, id give it another few days to see if af shows if nt test again...good luck!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 8th, 2012, 12:16 PM   3
Shan4609
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hello! And welcome!
This might sound a tad crazy! But my last period was the 14th of march, ever since ovulation on the 22nd, I had little cramps here and there, I knew this was my month! Lol I baught a load of 10mlu tests of eBay and got a faint positive 5 days before AF! Now my AF is due tomorow and I have a stron BFP.. By still feel crampy like AF is coming and have done for a few weeks! My BBs are vey sore too! Lots more painfull than pms symptoms! So yeah definetly you poss are preggo! Good luck and let us know :-) x

Old Apr 8th, 2012, 19:39 PM   4
Woman09
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Congratulations!!!! on your BFP..

Old Apr 8th, 2012, 21:50 PM   5
stillfuntryin
Pregnant (Expecting)
New BnB Member

IM 3 DAYS LATE, Im never late, i had about 4 or 5 days of nausea from about 7DPO til around 12DPO then it went, but for the past few days i have had lower back cramping, AF still hasnt arrived, i tested the day it was due and got a BFN and i have no tests left i live in the bush in AUS and im 8hrs from my nearest town so i have them coming in the mail but that wont be until the 16 april that will make me 12 days late so i will just have to wait and see if ugly AF shows, it's looking good but