LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 17:34 PM   1
kiras mummy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

heartburn and slight abdominal pain, a sign of early pregnancy??

Hey,
I'm new here but I was just looking for some advice. I've been trying so conceive for about 6 months now, I'm not due on yet (sorry don't know the abbreviations yet lol) but for the first time ever other than in late pregnancy with my daughter, but the last few days I have been experiencing heartburn, more severe 2 evenings ago, not so bad this evening. I am also urinating a lot more and have a very uncomfortable feeling in the lower abdomen and am very tired. Are these signs of pregnancy!! I hope so I'm 7 days from testing xx sory for rambling xx

Old Apr 29th, 2012, 04:48 AM   2
flou
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Hi! A friend of mine who is now expecting baby number 2 said that heartburn is her first sign that she was pg in both pgs. Fingers crossed for you. Your symptoms sound promising. I am due AF a week today. Two days ago i had some cramping which managed to wake me up yesterday morning and i got a few spots of red/brown blood. Im hoping its implantation as we have been ttc for 13 months now. I have had this before and i wasnt pg. Fingers crossed for the both of us. This time next week we should both hopefully know one way or another. Let me know how you get on xxx

Old Apr 29th, 2012, 09:29 AM   3
kammy23
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

fingers crossed for you . im having similar symptoms at the min but mine is due to clomid which is even more confusing hope you have a good luck xxxxxx

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:51 AM   4
kiras mummy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

thanks for reply girls x

Hey girls, thanks for the reply, yesterday evening I had a look at my nipple because they looked a lot more lumpy than usual, and has white spots on the tip... So I squeezed my boob and a white fluid came out of two holes and a clear fluid out of another...also a small amount out of like a pin prick amount from one hole on my outer nipple,(areola), I also done a first response pregnancy test today, and I wudnt say it was definatly positive but it has a off white line stood Where the posotive line shud be...shud there be any sort of line there if It is negative....my sister said she could see it too but maybe its where the other line shud be so that's y its white n it could just mean its negative? I'm goinng to do another one in the morning!! Please help! I'm going out of my mind! Sorry for rambling thanks girls xxx

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:48 PM   5
flou
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

The line might be an evap line but that doesnt mean you're not pg. Test again - fingers crossed for you!

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 13:05 PM   6
kiras mummy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

What about the milk spots and, the white fluid that came out? Do u think that is a symptom, I've had a clear fluid coming out before but never white? X

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 13:56 PM   7
flou
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

I know some women get that happen normally not sure why probably just hormonal changes. However it could be a sign of pregnancy especially if its not usual for you. I would take it as positive sign.