LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 6th, 2012, 13:25 PM   1
MrsHamstra
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Late Ovulation With Clomid 50mg?? will implantation occur intime?

HI my name is Renea and this is my 4th round of clomid and also the first round that i O'd on CD26 out of a 30 day cycle. I am now on CD29 and i am soo worried that i did not have a long enough luteal phase. i am 3dpo and not really any symptoms not even symptoms of AF arriving tomorrow which i usually feel crampy and always say yep shes on her way ill be getting it here in a few days, but i feel nothing. twinges yes cramps NO!!

So i am on clomid due to very IRREGULAR cycles. i have maybe if lucky 4 periods a year. and thats due to being on depo provera for 3 years. i dont have pcos but being i wasnt having a period ovulation was hard to pinpoint let alone occur at all. so my DR. put me on Clomid. While on clomid, like clockwork every cycle i start in the morning and i have 30 day cycles. so i am Due to start Tuesday May 8th. which is tomorrow. and im affraid what if my egg is fertilized and it dont make it to my uterus in time? that left only 4 days to travel v.s 7 days. and you need i think at least a 10 day window for safe measure.
PLEASE HELP ME
Can i still get pregnant??
anyone have this happen?

Old May 10th, 2012, 06:52 AM   2
j1405
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

hi! so did af start?? usually if you o later, your lutheal phase adjusts accordingly making your cycle even longer... the lp stays mostly the same every month, so you should not worry.

if af started then maybe next month you should get some progesterone cream and start using it once ovulation has been confirmed. that will keep your level high and sustain you uterine lining. xx

Old May 10th, 2012, 11:52 AM   3
MrsHamstra
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Nope has not started yet and I am 7dpo!!! My boobs hurt very very sore. And I have no cramps and whitecreamy CM. im hoping!!!

Old May 11th, 2012, 02:31 AM   4
j1405
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

good luck!!!! i'm sure your lp will stay the same!! i'm so excited, i got a huge temp dip today at 9dpo!!! trying not to get excited but its hard.. since my lp is around 12days i'm not sure if its a good sign.. i am very nauseous today though!! usually my temp dips very slowly before af shows.. never a dip like todays!

hoping we both get good news this month!!

Old May 11th, 2012, 09:05 AM   5
Butterfly14
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Like ladies have said, ur LP always stays the same (give or take a day) every month. My LP is always 13/14 days so depending on when u Ov will determine when af is due.

I would recommened BBT charting so u can get to know ur body and what its doing. Its been really helpful to me and once ive seen that Ive ovulated, I then know exactly when af is due etc. I have pcos and very irregular cycles, but clomid helped my cycles go from 100+ days down to 32-35!!

If u have any questions, feel free to pm me xx

Old May 11th, 2012, 17:30 PM   6
MrsHamstra
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

this is my 4th round of clomid and the first 3 i ovulted on CD 16 every cycle this one i ovulated on CD26th WHAT THE HECK!!??? i have a 14day luteal phase and so i am 8dpo today. and i should expect AF thursday may 17th. i had sore boobs really sore boobs from 3dpo until 7dpo and today they have went away thank god cause it hurt soo bad. still lots of creamy CM. ugh i have to go to the bathroom just to wipe. so weird. i thought i was to be dry druing this time. i tried BBT and i couldnt even tell ya how to even explain temps. i always forget i did temp at 6am for 7 days straight and my temps were all over the place one morning it was 96 the next 97 i had one at 95 then 96 then 97 and 97 it was WAY TOO MUCH!. i dont get it. this cycle of clomid has completely thrown me for a loop!!! j1405i hope we get our BFP's TOO This month!!! ugh it has been long enough for me!!!