Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 6th, 2012, 17:39 PM   11
JamieLoves
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AS116 View Post
3x a month won't cut it unless you time it all around ovulation. My husband and I do the every other day method (well, as much as we can). Just playing devil's advocate but is there a reason why he wants to have so little sex?
Yeah I found that odd myself guys can be horndogs.

Old May 6th, 2012, 18:14 PM   12
MrsSpurbeck
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I find I have a higher sex drive than my husband. Wasn't that way when we first got together
His drive has slowed down and mine has actually picked up. My gyno had to tell me that we weren't BDing enough for him to pick it up

But 3 times a month isn't a lot

Old May 6th, 2012, 18:27 PM   13
AS116
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

My friend was having problems with her fiancÚ a couple years ago and she said that their sex life wasn't as good as it used to be and I asked how often they did and she said 2-3 times a week. 2-3 a week I thought was GOOD! And they had been together for like 6 years at the time! I guess it's all relative.

Old May 6th, 2012, 21:46 PM   14
bryceszwifey
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Thank you ladies, the every other day method is going fine so far;; my DH never use to be like this meaning that we use to have sex ALOT but over the years it kinda decreased; he takes medicine for his blood pressure and for anxiety attacks that he gets every now and then and he says that is what's causing it to happen. 3 times a month honestly is better than what it is use to be, before we started TTC we would go a month or two without being intimate and honestly it bugged me you know l felt like a perv for having to ask to BD. Lately our sex life has been increasing because he was the one who convinced me into taking out my birth control and trying to start having our own family. (kinda feel upset about him now only BD'ing with me because of this but idk I might be over reacting) Butttt yeahh lol I get upset with him because we plan that we are going to do it every other day but in the others months of TTC he kinda blows me off on it and it angers me because then I don't know if he still wants to try or not and then he read something online that said having sex every 4-5 days is better for conceiving but everything i read says no longer than 7 days because it's not healthy for sperm and every other day or 2-3 days is the best you can do.

SEO by vBSEO