Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 7th, 2012, 07:45 AM   1
AS116
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

One negative and one positive opk - which to go by?

I took two tests yesterday (both strip and digital) and they were positive. This morning I took another and the digital was negative but the strip was positive (at least I'm pretty sure). They were taken at the same time from the same cup of urine. Which do I go by?? And why would I have one of each??

Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo-1.jpg (48.4 KB, 7 views)

Old May 7th, 2012, 07:49 AM   2
chicky160
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AS116 View Post
I took two tests yesterday (both strip and digital) and they were positive. This morning I took another and the digital was negative but the strip was positive (at least I'm pretty sure). They were taken at the same time from the same cup of urine. Which do I go by?? And why would I have one of each??

That looks a definate positive to me! Maybe the digi was faulty? either way I'd be bd'ing! Especially with the pos yesterday x

Old May 7th, 2012, 07:51 AM   3
helpmeplzz
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I am sure i didnt want to read and run, just incase get lots of baby making action in.xx

Old May 7th, 2012, 07:58 AM   4
AS116
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thanks, ladies - How should I record it on fertility friend? Positive? I plan on testing more times today so we'll see.

Old May 7th, 2012, 08:17 AM   5
chicky160
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

I'd definately record it as positive for now and perhaps see what tonight's does x

Old May 7th, 2012, 14:06 PM   6
AS116
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Just did another test and the strip was positive but the clear blue digital was negative? Why would I have this? Different sensitivities?

Old May 7th, 2012, 14:12 PM   7
chicky160
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Just did another test and the strip was positive but the clear blue digital was negative? Why would I have this? Different sensitivities?

Possibly good job you have both or you could have missed it completely! X

Old May 7th, 2012, 14:47 PM   8
AS116
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Oh I know! I did have two positives yesterday though so I'm right on schedule. I would have thought the digital would have been more sensitive/accurate. Oh well! Time to break out the Victoria secret outfit as tonight is our "off" night!

Old May 7th, 2012, 14:50 PM   9
chicky160
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Oh I know! I did have two positives yesterday though so I'm right on schedule. I would have thought the digital would have been more sensitive/accurate. Oh well! Time to break out the Victoria secret outfit as tonight is our "off" night!

Haha enjoy! X

Old May 7th, 2012, 15:22 PM   10
LadyGriz11
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Yay, you got your positive! I would imagine that the sensitivities are different for the digi and the ic. Hopefully your temp jumps tomorrow, I would imagine that you're ovulating today!!

SEO by vBSEO