LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 6th, 2016, 07:09 AM   5371
Jazzbird
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Blythe - huge huge congratulations. Just wonderful news. I'm so so happy for you xxx

Old Dec 6th, 2016, 07:20 AM   5372
gingmg
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Blythe- sooooo excited to read your update! Massive congratulations! So so happy to read this! So happy for you!

Old Dec 6th, 2016, 07:59 AM   5373
Briss
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Blythe, you made me cry again I am just so happy for you!! as I am starting to TTC again you are now an inspiration for me and i am sure the thought of your daughter will keep me going in my dark hours to come. even though both our girls are a result of IVF, I am still grateful to TCM cos i met you and the other ladies through our shared interest and belief in TCM. without your constant support and positive messages it would have been so much harder on this horrendous journey.

afm, had a chat with DH about his drinking again. this time it was a little easier to persuade him to give it up while we ttc. he is so in love with our daughter that he is actually open to the idea of having more children (provided they are exactly like her!) that's not what he was saying before but I'll take it. he switched to non alcoholic beer cos he still wants to have his social life. he is taking vitamins. we just need to get our sex life back on track and we might try again in a cycle or so (provided he has some live sperm this time). so 2017 here we come!

Old Dec 6th, 2016, 13:51 PM   5374
Blythe
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Briss - you are right and reflecting back I take back my comments re TCM. Every single thing I did over the last few years led me to my cycle in march and to the conception of my daughter. Even the bloody on line spells, orange knickers, red bed sheets and putting a bloody elephant in the corner of my room. At the beginning of the year I posted an anonymous letter to my local vicar and ask that he say a prayer for me....maybe it was some of the things I have picked up from Chinese medicine....

I am so pleased to read about your DH and anticipate a fantastic 2017 for you and your family.

Old Dec 6th, 2016, 22:00 PM   5375
Vonn
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Blythe--wow, what an amazing surprise! I am beyond happy for you -- congrats on the birth of your daughter!! What incredible toughness and resiliency you've shown. Online spells and an elephant in the corner of the bedroom...you really did try just about everything. Hooray for you, mama!

Briss--I'm so glad to hear DH is taking ttc more seriously and stopped the drinking. Men always seem slower to come around. 2017 is your year!

Melly--I love the pic of little Gretchen! She looks so happy...and those pigtails. So cute! She looking like quite the fashionista, what an adorable outfit.

Old Dec 9th, 2016, 19:42 PM   5376
melly2
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Oh wow, Blythe!! Congratulations!!! What amazing news!!!

Vonn, I continue to pray for a healthy and easy pregnancy in these coming months. Thanks for the compliments of Gretchen. She is a little ham! :-)

I'm so happy to read good news and happy outcomes in recent years. We've all been through this journey, which has taken years. There were many dark days, but it's always nice to know there are women in your corner and we can all share similar stories and frustrations. I wish everyone a joyous and happy 2017!

Old Dec 9th, 2016, 21:44 PM   5377
Vonn
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Melly--I second your sentiments; couldn't have said it better!

AFM--had my first ultrasound today at 5w2d. All they were hoping to see was the gestational sac and we saw it looking just dandy in the uterus. There was even a speck inside the gs, the yolk sac. Crossed another hurdle and grateful for it.

Old Dec 9th, 2016, 23:22 PM   5378
gingmg
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict

Great news Vonn!

Old Dec 11th, 2016, 16:57 PM   5379
terripeachy
Other
BnB Addict

Blythe-huge congrats!! How did you hold that secret for nine months?! Kudos to you and I wish you and your family nothing but the best. Happy holidays!! ❤️

SEO by vBSEO