LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 13:57 PM   51
Briss
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

am eating my pineapple and thinking, am i doing the right thing here? it's delicious though

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 14:59 PM   52
Blythe
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

I know what you mean! Sod it I'm going to keep eating it and maybe try something else next cycle....

Old Nov 13th, 2012, 05:19 AM   53
Briss
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

After experimenting with juices and smoothies I actually found that just eating it fresh is probably the best thing

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 01:51 AM   54
Blythe
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

6 dpo and finished pineapple....was intending to eat it for longer but ate it all last night! Have some grape juice which also acts as blood thinner so will have that tonight and then wait and see......nothing out of the ordinary so far.... Keep poking my boobs but nothing....fingers crossed for you

Old Nov 14th, 2012, 05:49 AM   55
Briss
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

I am also 6-7 DPO, and still have two pineapples left so will continue for the next few days. I have no unusual symptoms whatsoever but it does not mean anything really.

Am also drinking Chinese herbs and seem to get more and more spots on my face, they started before I had the herbs and but somehow have gotten worse over the last few days. not sure if there is any connection here

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 21:55 PM   56
Rashaa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I have been going to TCM doctor for acupuncture and chiropractic. I feel a million times better, healthier. The whole family is eating better, we are sugar and gluten free. And I love my acupuncture appts (3x per week). It does work.

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 05:54 AM   57
Briss
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Rashaa, you have acu 3 times s week? that's quite intense. how long have you been doing it?

I am off to my 3rd acu appointment.

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 09:58 AM   58
Rashaa
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

yes Briss, three times / week, been doing it for a month, and I'm doing it for two months, then I will go to two times/month for a bit, then once weekly to keep it going.

I love it, i feel so calm and relaxed after treatments. I also take herbs.

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 11:33 AM   59
Briss
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

just had my acu, so relaxing! I also had cupping and massage. I have been taking herbs for a week (twice a day) and will continue with them. I asked for a list of herb that she is mixing for me, am trying to understand what exactly I am taking - a really big list She also asked for my charts. Do any of you show your temp charts to acu practitioners?

Old Nov 18th, 2012, 18:18 PM   60
MalaMae
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Briss, I did. He was cery much interested in them. Next time I'll ask him what he saw.

SEO by vBSEO