SloanPet77
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotogo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloanPet77 View Post
Hi ladies,

so this was my first month using FR OPK 20 stick pack. According to the ovulation calculator I was to O between the 18-22nd but i felt it much earlier around the 16th? I started the OPK's the 15th of August and wasnt sure exactly how to read them so we just started DTD on the 16th? so we DTD Aug 16th, 18th, and today but i didnt get to lay down I had to get up and get ready for work. This morning I finally got a positive OPK (I think?) they have all had two lines on them but today both lines were equal? So we DTD again tonight or maybe tomorrow? Do you think i missed it?

Sloan, sounds like your timing is great! You usually O anywhere from 6 to 48 hours after a positive OPK.
Looks like you and I are O'ing at the same time.
Thanks twotogo! I am worried that we did too much before O and not enough after? The surge was the 19th (meaning that i would O the 20th or 21st right?) and we only DTD on the morning of the 20th and then again this morning but didnt get to lay down or anything? When are you planning to test?

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 13:25 PM   42
SloanPet77
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummyb2b View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hi ladies,

so this was my first month using FR OPK 20 stick pack. According to the ovulation calculator I was to O between the 18-22nd but i felt it much earlier around the 16th? I started the OPK's the 15th of August and wasnt sure exactly how to read them so we just started DTD on the 16th? so we DTD Aug 16th, 18th, and today but i didnt get to lay down I had to get up and get ready for work. This morning I finally got a positive OPK (I think?) they have all had two lines on them but today both lines were equal? So we DTD again tonight or maybe tomorrow? Do you think i missed it?

Sloan, sounds like your timing is great! You usually O anywhere from 6 to 48 hours after a positive OPK.
i agree with twotogo perfect timing! fx!
Really? oh wow because i really dont feel like i did enough! thanks so much mummyb2b and twotogo!!

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 16:05 PM   43
twotogo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi ladies,

Thanks twotogo! I am worried that we did too much before O and not enough after? The surge was the 19th (meaning that i would O the 20th or 21st right?) and we only DTD on the morning of the 20th and then again this morning but didnt get to lay down or anything? When are you planning to test?
Better to do more before O and on the day of O. Afterwards is too late. I am planning on 'offically' testing on the 3rd of September, but I know myself better.... I'll probably start testing 8 dpo.

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 16:12 PM   44
SloanPet77
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member

Ok! I was going to test on Sept 2nd, I think that is 12 DPO? So I hope i explained it correctly above? We DTD on CD 11, 13, 16, and 16 and my LH surge was on CD 14? We didnt DTD on my actual surge day only the day before and the day after the surge, but i thought ovulation doesnt occur until 2 days after the surge?

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 18:19 PM   45
twotogo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Ok! I was going to test on Sept 2nd, I think that is 12 DPO? So I hope i explained it correctly above? We DTD on CD 11, 13, 16, and 16 and my LH surge was on CD 14? We didnt DTD on my actual surge day only the day before and the day after the surge, but i thought ovulation doesnt occur until 2 days after the surge?
Still sounds like perfect timing to me. Ovulation can occur anywhere from 6-48 hours after the surge - but usually it is the day after, so Fx'd for you!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 03:26 AM   46
luckylecky
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

September 9th please. Hope this is a bumper month!

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 04:38 AM   47
Hortensia
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Hi

Can you put me down for testing on the 20th pleez?

Thanks and good luck to everyone

x

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:23 PM   48
BabyBean14
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 13:15 PM   49
Bravemom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

Can you put me down for the 30th please ,x

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 14:32 PM   50