Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 00:10 AM   51
03Cobra
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Ceilani-sending you lots of thoughts and toughness hanging in limbo like that is definitely not easy. I know saying I'm sorry doesn't make it any easier for you. What I found comforting was holding on to the positive that even though it took long, you were able to do it which in turn means you can get another positive bfp again! Hoping you will get to move forward soon.

Nic-keeping my fingers crossed this is your last round and you can avert having to go to ivf next month!!

Well I wish I could say that the side effects are getting better, had a half hour breakdown after dh said dinner was fantastic. Really?? Just can't get a grip at least he can make me laugh through it, now if only I could deal with the flashes of heat all day they are starting to think I'm going crazy at work. My dr said we could try up to 6 cycles with clomid and on my second I'm thinking I don't know how much of this I can take for my sanity and everyone else's around me...has anyone had to take a break after a second round? wonder if it will make the effects any better after that?

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 02:11 AM   52
nessaw
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Ceilani hoping everything works out ok.x

cobra elcome. I don't get emotional whilst taking it but get emotional for longer when I get the bfn. Previously I'd be upset for a few hours then get on with it but on the clomid we're talking 3 days of it! Fun!

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 13:37 PM   53
Ceilani
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Thank you everyone. It's been a rough time, but I feel like I'm starting to come out of the fog. I've stopped bleeding and I added baby aspirin to my regimen in the last couple of days. Just trying to stay healthy until the first AF, then will be ready to hit the clomid trail again.

It worked the first time, fx'd it works its magic again.

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 06:16 AM   54
03Cobra
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Nessaw-Thank you The emotions are never fun, I really keep questioning myself if i'm going crazy.. have to take a step back and think whoaa am i over reacting here, lol..

Ceilani-Keeping my fx'd for you that it will work again with a better outcome this time! Hope you're doing better day by day!

Figuring I'll have to go another round, just not too sure about upping it to 150mg, will have to do my homework on that one first.

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 09:35 AM   55
Jax41
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nessaw View Post
Ceilani hoping everything works out ok.x

cobra elcome. I don't get emotional whilst taking it but get emotional for longer when I get the bfn. Previously I'd be upset for a few hours then get on with it but on the clomid we're talking 3 days of it! Fun!
Snap, that's exactly the same that's happened to me this cycle Mind you, I'm still looking for my TTC mojo it's up'd and off'd

Ceilani, I've been away on holiday so not been here much but I've been thinking about you and can't want for you to get going again as I'm sure your next BFP is going to be a good one x

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 15:41 PM   56
Ceilani
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Jax - I hope you've had a wonderful holiday! It feels good to get away from everything once in a while. And thank you I can't wait until we can get going again, but I have to admit...there's some small portion of me that thinks it's kind of nice to not know exactly when my next AF is due lol.

03Cobra - Thank you! The days are getting better, and I know the future holds a LO for me and DH. Have you been ovulating on 100mg? Why does your doc want to bump you to 150?

Nessaw - Have you started round 3 yet, or is that later this month? Are you doing/looking at IUI in addition, or just timing BD? FX'd for you!

Sending lots of to you ladies!

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 16:15 PM   57
Ceilani
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I was looking around and found this thread; gives me even more hope on Clomid! I love that a lot of the ladies have profile pics of little bebes born after using Clomid.

Clomid Sucess Stories here please!!!

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:35 AM   58
03Cobra
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Ceilani- Dr. was lax this go around with monitoring things on 100mg, did some early testing and from that surmised that I might've ovulated on 100mg. Didnt do a follie scan this time around so I was kind of left in the dark with what was going on. I did have terrible cramping around cd 18-20 though. While not sure if that was o cramping or hyperstimulation. If I go by my cycles I"m just waiting for AF anytime in the next couple of days and will then move to 150 mg with more testing, at least this time he did give me the days he'll test ahead of time so I wont be so left in the dark. Not sure how I feel about moving to 150mg the last go around really messed with me, lol I was such an emotional treat do deal with. Hey at least I'll know if i o this time around. Thank you for the link to the thread, it helps to keep the hope going!!

How are you feeling? Hopefully every day is getting a little bit better for you! Keeping my fx'd for you.

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 05:46 AM   59
Jax41
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Hi girls

Still here, still waiting, still popping the pills now on my 4th cycle of clomid and just flipped into the TWW... I know clomid's not the magic bullet we would all love it to be but I would have thought I'd of had something by now? I don't know if it's working for me at all

So I'm going to ring the FS and see if he will increase my dosage (currently on 50mg). He said in the beginning that as I already O on my own they just needed a boost. A kick up the backside is more appropriate methinks Anyway, I have only 2 more clomid cycles to go so if he is prepared to increase it I need to get them ready for next cycle... Here goes

Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 06:57 AM   60
03Cobra
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Keeping my fx'd for you Jax, 3 is a good number hoping you dont have to go to the 4th round! All three of your rounds were at 50mg? How did you do on the last round of it. I dont know I"m getting nervous to start a third round, and yeah I though the "miracle drug" would've worked by now also, lol.. guess nothing is so clear cut, lol...Did your dr monitor your cycles? I don't get the whole here take these pills and do this and then nothing....but hey they must know something we dont right?

I thought I knew my body before all of the tcc and forgot how exhausting it can be, but does anyone else feel like instead of understanding more you feel more lost? I dont know maybe I"m just rambling this morning

to you and fx'd this is your last go around and you got a big enough kick in the backside to work!!

SEO by vBSEO