Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:51 AM   51
girliegirldfw
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

I just hate that this is my first month temp charting, idk what I am looking at. I THINK I spotted yesterday, but it was so little I might have just wiped too hard. Idk what that is supposed to look like. This morning, 11dpo (might be 10dpo as my crosshairs are a dotted line) my temp dropped below the line ( from 96.8 to 96.02). TOM / AF due on the 7th according to FF but I've not had a non drug induced one in a long time, so who knows about that. I don't want to be out yet but I also need some closure on this cycle if its not happening.

Tiff

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:49 AM   52
SweetPotatoPi
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member

Hope you're still in it girliegirl!

MamaDuck: Even though I'm scared crapless to test myself, you need to get to peeing on something and tell us what happened .

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:26 AM   53
AltaMom
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

I'm Out. BFN yesterday, and AF arrived today. I was so convinced this was it Hope you have better luck MamaDuck!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:18 AM   54
Mama Duck
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

13dpo & no sign of any impending af which is due today. Headachey,not much appetite (I'm normally a real piggy!),still got runny/stuffy nose. Lips are so dry,as fast as I'm drinking water to hydrate them they are drying out just as quick. Even when I have a cold (like I do now) my lips are never dry,they feel rough & are starting to peel in places. Not an attractive look! Feel lethargic,irritible. Meh.

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:44 AM   55
MummyHunter
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Duck View Post
13dpo & no sign of any impending af which is due today. Headachey,not much appetite (I'm normally a real piggy!),still got runny/stuffy nose. Lips are so dry,as fast as I'm drinking water to hydrate them they are drying out just as quick. Even when I have a cold (like I do now) my lips are never dry,they feel rough & are starting to peel in places. Not an attractive look! Feel lethargic,irritible. Meh.
Fingers crossed this is your month xx

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:25 AM   56
Ceilani
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

FX'd for you Mama Duck!!!!

I am out this cycle, but not for the month (I almost forgot about that this month!); af arrived this morning...on to cycle 8. We have a second appt with a FS this Thursday, and it can't get here fast enough!! DH was the focus really of the first appt (all of his swimmers are excellent), which to be honest kind of irked me since he has a 4 y/o son already (Yep, I got a new doc lol.). Feel like I really need to just to have the focus on me now and figure out wth is up. Do I need meds? Do I have blockages or adhesions? Or will I fall into the "unexplained" category? I just feel the need to DO something or find out if anything is going on, you know?

In any case, /rant off and feeling better. Suzy can you put me down again for the 28th please?

Hoping for lots of BFP's for the rest of the month...it's the month of love!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 11:38 AM   57
Mama Duck
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Really hope you get some answers at your appointment Ceilani I'm trying not to get my hopes up as it's awful getting crushed every month. Having a few cramps but nothing major,still farty and got a spot behind my left ear that is sore to the touch - weird place for me to get them,usual place is face/chest. In a real cba mood today. Not wanting to drink that much coffee either. Had one cup on waking this morning and then made another earlier but didn't really want it. Not really wanting to eat either,my appetite has taken a real nose dive recently. Is that cold related? What will tomorrow bring?

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 15:41 PM   58
Suzy_Q
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Altamom & Ceilani -
Mama Duck - sending positive thoughts your way and I'm happy to drink a cup for you while I wait for your news

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 00:30 AM   59
Mama Duck
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member

Morning ladies. I'm out as has just arrived. Good luck to everyone,I'm rooting for you!

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:21 AM   60
MummyHunter
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Duck View Post
Morning ladies. I'm out as has just arrived. Good luck to everyone,I'm rooting for you!
So sorry xxx

SEO by vBSEO