LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 03:34 AM   1
Bravemom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

Anyone over 45 TTc ?buddies needed <3

Hi ladies ,my name is t and I'm 45 and 9 months ,I've been trying for over seven years now and suffered eleven losses ,I'm starting to feel like my time is up ,is there anyone else my age or older still TTc ?

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 04:05 AM   2
felcity 45
Other
Active BnB Member

Hi Bravemom,

I'm 45 and 8 months :-) feel like giving up at times lol. Feel Ok again at the moment, trying to just forget about it and not obsess so much (poas addict though) .

Old friend has just given birth to a baby boy and she is the same age as me.

There is hope

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 04:09 AM   3
Bravemom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by felcity 45 View Post
Hi Bravemom,

I'm 45 and 8 months :-) feel like giving up at times lol. Feel Ok again at the moment, trying to just forget about it and not obsess so much (poas addict though) .

Old friend has just given birth to a baby boy and she is the same age as me.

There is hope
O thank you sooo much for replying , it's great to know its not just me , that's great about your friend , you've renewed my hope thank you . How long have you been trying Hun ?

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 04:26 AM   4
felcity 45
Other
Active BnB Member

Your welcome :-) I'm cycle 11 next, not long I know, but sooo frustrating. Had a chemical last September was gutted really thought we had done it.
I'm back at the FS in July hoping they can help. Are you seeing a FS? or doing anything to help?

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 04:46 AM   5
Bravemom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

Quote:
Your welcome :-) I'm cycle 11 next, not long I know, but sooo frustrating. Had a chemical last September was gutted really thought we had done it.
I'm back at the FS in July hoping they can help. Are you seeing a FS? or doing anything to help?
Well apparently I've got all the help they are prepared to give me , aspirin high dose folic acid , clexane injections wen I get a bfp and progesterone pessaries wen I get a bfp , have also been taking clomid for five months and nada . I got those from a friend as my doc wouldn't subscribe them for me , only have one month left but I'm getting very frustrated . I've lost between 4-5 stone and Dtd at the right time and take my Meds how about you Hun ?

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 05:49 AM   6
felcity 45
Other
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravemom View Post
Quote:
Well apparently I've got all the help they are prepared to give me , aspirin high dose folic acid , clexane injections wen I get a bfp and progesterone pessaries wen I get a bfp , have also been taking clomid for five months and nada . I got those from a friend as my doc wouldn't subscribe them for me , only have one month left but I'm getting very frustrated . I've lost between 4-5 stone and Dtd at the right time and take my Meds how about you Hun ?
We had to fight to get to see someone, had one appointment with FS, bloods done(still don't know what the results were). HSG 2 wks ago and sperm sample(OH had that done by normal doc and count was low) haven't got results from FS and not due back till July, just feel we are wasting time
Not on any Meds, none been recommended. Was taking Folic acid but starting having really short cycles with it and a 10day luteal phase, stopped taking it about 5 months ago and back to normal now. strange lol
Just bought some preseed of the internet so going to try that as I don't really have the eggwhite cm like I did when I was younger.
Has your cycle changed alot since you was younger? and that is alot of weight ( very well done you ), I need to start could do with losing about 3 stone, just struggling with motivation at the moment. I stopped smoking 5 months ago so feel to give something else up would be soooo hard

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 08:44 AM   7
Bravemom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravemom View Post
Quote:
We had to fight to get to see someone, had one appointment with FS, bloods done(still don't know what the results were). HSG 2 wks ago and sperm sample(OH had that done by normal doc and count was low) haven't got results from FS and not due back till July, just feel we are wasting time
Not on any Meds, none been recommended. Was taking Folic acid but starting having really short cycles with it and a 10day luteal phase, stopped taking it about 5 months ago and back to normal now. strange lol
Just bought some preseed of the internet so going to try that as I don't really have the eggwhite cm like I did when I was younger.
Has your cycle changed alot since you was younger? and that is alot of weight ( very well done you ), I need to start could do with losing about 3 stone, just struggling with motivation at the moment. I stopped smoking 5 months ago so feel to give something else up would be soooo hard
Sounds like you have had all the tests that I had too then Do you use sc .?where are you from Hun ?

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 08:57 AM   8
felcity 45
Other
Active BnB Member

No we don't, are they good? I'm from England..you??

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 09:34 AM   9
Bravemom
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite

Quote:
No we don't, are they good? I'm from England..you??
Northern Ireland ,yes def get the sc hey help keep the sperm close to the cervix You can get them online but I saw smaller ones called moon cups in boots ,Is your hubby on any supplements ?

Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:52 AM   10
felcity 45
Other
Active BnB Member

My mum was born there :-) yes he is taking zinc.

I wondered with the soft cups as my cervix is tilted so other positions are supposed to be helpful too lol

All seems like hard work this time round, do you have older children too??