Forum Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 16:59 PM   11
Feline
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermeil View Post
psht antral follicle count isn`t everything. It`s just part of the picture. At 40 I had a count of 24 - all of the doctors said this is very good for my age. Yet I wasn`t getting pregnant. Basically I was making crappy eggs .. just lots of them It took ivf for us but we did get there, worked first frozen transfer cycle. Try to keep positive and do lots of research on how to improve your count. One of the best you can do is become healthy and exercise, to improve blood circulation to the ovaries.

www.fertility.ca is one of my favorites. Lots of good info, explained straight up.

Good luck!
Loving the website!! Thanks for sharing.x

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 21:42 PM   12
Juniperjules
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feline View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermeil View Post
psht antral follicle count isn`t everything. It`s just part of the picture. At 40 I had a count of 24 - all of the doctors said this is very good for my age. Yet I wasn`t getting pregnant. Basically I was making crappy eggs .. just lots of them It took ivf for us but we did get there, worked first frozen transfer cycle. Try to keep positive and do lots of research on how to improve your count. One of the best you can do is become healthy and exercise, to improve blood circulation to the ovaries.

www.fertility.ca is one of my favorites. Lots of good info, explained straight up.

Good luck!
Loving the website!! Thanks for sharing.x
Me too! ; ) thanks girls.. You guys in here are so great.. Figuring all this out on ur own would be so much harder.

Vermeil, can I ask what sort of things u did to improve egg quality?? Apart from the exercise & blood flow thing.

I was seeing a traditional Chinese medicine lady last year- am thinking I might go back. She definitely changed something in my body, AF changed quite dramatically actually.

I'm also thinking of going to the GP & asking if she'll prescribe melatonin for me. The FS I have an appt with 4th Sept seems to put most of her clients on 3mg melatonin at nite to improve egg quality.. But it has to be the proper stuff, that needs a script (well here in Aust it does).

Old Jun 27th, 2018, 21:46 PM   13
ana2019
Waiting To Try (WTT)
New BnB member

what is DE?

you wrote DE.. what does that mean? thank you

Old Jun 27th, 2018, 21:47 PM   14
ana2019
Waiting To Try (WTT)
New BnB member

hi you wrote DE.. what is that? I'm new to this and new to learning about my fertility
thanks

Old Jul 16th, 2018, 15:05 PM   15
Aurora CHK
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

Iím 38, with AMH of 3.4 and AFC of 8.

Iíve fallen pregnant three times naturally, and twice through IVF.

Sadly I miscarried all of them at 4-5 weeks. Itís not explained but could be egg quality.

In our third IVF I only produced one egg so we cancelled it.

In our fourth, we tried with an egg donor, and Iím now 5 weeks pregnant and hoping this one sticks. Itís not what I wanted originally but needs must...

Good luck to you!

Old Jul 16th, 2018, 15:08 PM   16
Aurora CHK
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict

BTW my also-38 friend is about to give birth to her first - she tried for a year but got there naturally - so there is hope! I hope my story doesn’t depress you

SEO by vBSEO